Reviews for Soul Shatter
otakufire1028 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Aw this chapter was so kawaii. I loved it. Great job! XD
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Yup, Maka gives Soul the perseverance to hold onto his sanity. Short'n'sweet story.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
nicely done, very pared down but honest - loved the last line. 'To be the weapon of a god, that was compliment enough.'
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
this was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeeeee
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Awww. ... Maka would persist in over thinking.
DauntlessSoul chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
It's nice to see some of their partner bonding time. Thank you.
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Sorry, cant login.

These are beauuutiful! I love all of them!
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
My pervy side wanted that to go a bit further. XD You do a great job showing their friendship.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I very much enjoy these! I can imagine Maka having a brief moment where she ponders mortality- makes me think further on Kid's immortality. Just where your story led...
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Cute ;o)
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Damn you for giving me the feels! Oh, I can feel the anguish! Don't you want to write more of this idea?
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Darn deep! I agree with your assessment of Kim.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oooh made my heart speed up a bit...
Silly Twin Stars chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Gonna do two reviews in one here:
- For 'End' : This is something I actually hadn't ever considered, so it's interesting to me that this is your biggest fear for them! The demon's definitely an irritating fella, huh? Obviously it's super sad where you've concluded, but there's totally more exploring to be done with this idea! What would happen after? Why is the demon so insistent that he stick around? Can Soul actually stay away, and if he can't, how will the demon respond, etc. etc. To be fair, you know I love to play around with the demon, so I'm probably readin' too much into this.

- For Changes: This is cute :) And I'm glad that she still punched him in the face. He totally deserved it. :P Overall, these are fun! Keep 'em comin'.
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Cuuuute! Short but sweet. I feel like you used every word you needed - nothing excessive about it. Looking forward to more of these!