Reviews for Incendium
AnnaYasashii chapter 21 . 5/28
even tho it ended in a tragedy, its such a good story. jjang author!
Sqydd chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Depressing epilogue, I know... It was never gonna have a happy ending you guys. It's "Angst" for a reason. I hate to torture Natsu, but in the end he never got his happiness, and that was just how the story was intended :P Still, I apologize for those that can't accept that, maybe next story will be more upbeat?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2016
Why would you do that. I have no life anymore. You ruined NaLu. You are a good writer and I don't know if you just ran out of ideas or just decided to be mean but I'm dead inside. I beg for another epilogue. Their love was too strong for that. She almost died for him how many times? Kill me now. Please someone anyone I'm numb and broken. Save my NALU SHIP BEFORE IT SINKS!
Sadistic Tendencies chapter 22 . 5/6/2016
My heart is a crushed dead thing lying on the floor now. So well done, I wished the angst didn't hurt so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
You are an evil mastermind genius, it ends so well but so painfully that I can't decide if I love it or hate it. Thank you for writing it this way. Please feel free to write a real book someday something like this because you have talent. Just work a bit on your grammar and spelling. Thank you so much for writing this story.
LordVanity chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
Gaaaay
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
oh... my god, reading that physically hurt...
fanficlove2014 chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
Well this made me cry... T-T Thank you for writing this story!
manga4eva chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
I'm sorry but the story was really good but the epilogue suckered I don't want to be mean (but I know I am am) but I can't help but feel really dissapointed in the epilogue.
Faery'sConfessions chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
Omfg this can't be how you end it! This is so fucking depressing PLEASE don't do this continue the story, find a way to break the curse, or have Lucy die from it! She can't love another! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
Jackie-chanFanGirl chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
Such a sad ending! but thank you for the great story.
diligitiss chapter 20 . 2/16/2016
Please continue this! (ω)o
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2016
Well damn
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2016
Nooooooooo! It was just getting to the good part! (Not that all of it isn't great). I can't wait for more chapters! Please make more! T
Faery'sConfessions chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
Oh come on, you can't leave this here!