Reviews for Broken Cycles
F00l3Al2 chapter 8 . 9/23
Absolutely wonderful, now someone has to animate this in flash/steam/whatever
Gijinka Renamon chapter 8 . 8/29
Awesome crossover, and nice use of characters from other series to fill out the magical girl ranks. And seeing Kyubey get his just desserts didn't hurt.

I also liked how you fixed the ending of "Rebellion Story". Seriously, f**k that mean-spirited, sequel-baiting BS. (Though anyone else but me think the song "Red Like Roses pt. II" really fits with Homura and Madoka's relationship?)

Well enough ranting, once again, nice job!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 8 . 5/29
Whoa, I didn't even realize I was crying after reading this. That was amazing.
titan616 chapter 8 . 5/12
Good story, things worked out well in the end. That makes sense since this is the Doctor we're talking about, basically the Universe's single greatest hero, who wound up working with the Goddess of Hope. As someone who's watched the classic series, I think 10 was still the best choice for this story. I may be biased since even considering I've seen all the classic episodes, my favorite Doctor is the Tenth. My second favorite is the Fourth, but his alien mannerisms make him a somewhat less ideal choice than 10 when dealing with all these troubled teenage girls; 10 on the other hand (usually) has a warm-hearted and highly sympathetic persona that's very suited for his job in this story and the Madoka Magica series in general.

The First Doctor wouldn't have been able to deal with this at all, or at least he wouldn't have been willing to "interfere" as much as 10 did by collecting all those magical girls. Two would have tried to solve the problem as swiftly as possible without spending so much time trying to save everyone. Three would have probably brought UNIT into things and would have mostly preferred to let them deal with the girls instead of interacting with them much himself. Five would have been a decent choice, but I can't see him dealing with the Incubator's so decidedly, and I'm from what I recall I'm unsure if he would have been willing to interfere so much by collecting those girls, though I guess I can see him potentially doing that. Six, Nine, and Twelve would have been to abrasive, rude, and temperamental for the task of dealing with those girls. Seven and Eight could have worked, just not as well as Ten did in my opinion.

Kyubey and the Incubators damnation in this story is a point of interest for me. In many fandom's, fans of the series can acknowledge that the main villain is a terrible and evil being, but still not hate him/her/it on a more personal level. I feel most people would say "Voldemort's a super-evil guy", but he wouldn't inspire much feelings from them. Harry Potter fans generally want to see Harry beat Voldemort, because they want Harry to be triumphant, but they don't really care about seeing Voldemort punished. Kyubey, however, I've noticed inspires an awful lot of hate from fans of Madoka Magica. Granted, Madoka Magica is more of a casual interest for me, but in my limited experience it seems to me that generally fans want to see Kyubey suffer and burn. It's interesting, but understandable; it doesn't really get any more despicable than targeting and preying on hundreds/thousands of little girls, ruining their lives and dooming them to a terrible fate. Not many villains actually deserve to get eaten alive for billions of years, but Kyubey is one of those rare few who has it coming.
GinEvaMokou chapter 8 . 4/10
Good job on the story~ I enjoyed a lot and it make me want to try out the Doctor Who series for I have never watch it but have heard of it from few friends. It made to my favorite list~
Cheers!
Homura - #1st~ ;P
Balefries chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
This is brilliant! I charfed headfirst into the story without reading the reviews and was stunned at how this fic is so underappreciated. You managed to start and end a story in 7 chapters. The 8th chapter was so bittersweet.
Killer Hamster chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Just finished binge reading this story. And I must say it is really good. I would think the low amount of attention this story is given is due to both the low amount of readers from PMMM and this story's slow start. But once it reaches the climax it is awesome. It seriously reads like one of Doctor Who's episodes. The Doctor comes in, saves the day and moves on.

Kyubey's end was especially satisfying, he and his race harvested the girls of earth like cattle, now he gets to be treated like food by the Vashta Nerada. Hoist by his own petard indeed.

Overall, this story has my recommendation. Thank you for taking your time to write this story. Hope to see more you in the future.
Innocent Bstandr chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
So, only 80 reviews? I read it with interest. Remarkable is the fact that it is concluded. I think I will read it again.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
*slow clap that picks up in speed* That...was beautiful. Simply and utterly beautiful. I can't put into words just how amazing this was. I love finding PMMM fics where the girls get a happy ending, but you went above and beyond that. Hell, not only did this fic end with a negative body count, you made such an ending plausible! However this bonus chapter...just wow man. The feels, they consume me.
Goeno chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
I was so happy I couldn't even squeal properly. A Saint Walker expy made the hope diamond, which... blue! I can't even sentence right! Yes, I am a Lantern fangirl. This is the most beautimous fic ever.
Goeno chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
I love this. This is perfect. I do miss Goddess Madoka, but it's still perfect.

I wanted to swear when I saw the names Fate Testarossa and Nanoha Takamachi, but I didn't. I'm glad you made them savable.

What more can I say?
BlackAeronaut chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Thank you for writing this, Doc. This story was absolutely phenomenal! :)
visitor chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
for those who wonder, the people leaving the hospital were characters from the previous chapter where the doctor captures the alien creature in thehospital. they are from the game "saya no uta"
SandInTheEye chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
...Oh hell. I forgot that Prisma Illya was heavily influenced by Fate/Zero too. Good job sir author, now you put another mind at ease with this happy ending.
SandInTheEye chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Holy shiny on a stick, Saya No Uta? Oh dayum, if this fic has the Fourth Grail War in it would be nearly all of Urobutcher's works in one setting.