Reviews for Broken Cycles
puella Time Lord chapter 1 . 5/1
Amazing story! Please update soon!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 4/20
Feels a little rushed, but still mega cool. Looking forward to reading more ;)
curiousmouse chapter 1 . 3/21
Also please update soon I hate to see this stopped
curiousmouse chapter 1 . 3/21
Loving this so far
Good to see Homura getting help
Will you be doing other crossovers with Madoka Magica? (Ex. Frozen, Harry Potter or The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings?){not saying if they would be continuations of this one more of stories on their own}
And same with Doctor Who?
SteelTalons310 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is amazing, 10/10 please dont be dead, continue this story!
Rhettbutler chapter 6 . 1/30
Journey's end! Episode
That's what I meant with the daleks
Rhettbutler chapter 2 . 1/29
I also wanted to say I liked the Frozen reference with the two magical-girl-sisters that was cool, it actually took me a while to see it...a little embarrassed here
(I hope all the girls live)
Rhettbutler chapter 1 . 1/29
Interesting
I only know basic knowledge of Madoka Magica but i am glad to see you saved Mami and how the story is going
Awesome to see the 10th and Donna
Will the girls be making a cameo when the Daleks return?
I think it would interesting to see their reaction when seeing him faced with his oldest enemy especially Davros
But that's just me
spiritplumber chapter 6 . 1/17
Please, please write more. This is fantastic stuff.
Skipperton2011 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
even if all of the beginning of this were feasible and happened there is no way the doctor would have reacted the way the story allows him to and help her! he would have been pissed about ripping countless holes in the fabric of time and space. one of his biggest no nos is you cant go back on your own timeline, things suck, but once its done its done and thats how time is, you dont go back and repeat and change your life.
Quelthias chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
What an excellent rendition!
The author has had a very engrossing novel depicting fantastic character growth, humor and relationship building. Forget a soap opera, this all seems very real.
My only hope is that the author is as great at combat as at compelling relationship dynamics.

Now for the next scene I would be super happy if Mina wearing officer combat fatigues, multiple stars on her shoulders, a bull whip and salutes her before yelling ten hut and all three hundred magical girls forming a platoon in formation. Especially awesome if they all yell sound off and march in formation down the street.
This is going to be fun...
Canadian Christian chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Despite being raised not to wish such things upon others, I could not contain my joy when I learned that the Doctor had sicced an entire Sontaran fleet on Kyubei. None deserve death, however, the entity known as Kyubei could be done without in the universe. He is like the serpent. He tells no lies, but instead manipulates the truth for his own benefit. You have done very well so far with this story. I hope you continue it, author. I await your next installment.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Best story ever! Update soon? :3 Can't wait to see how everything will turn out.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Well written and awesome and cool and amazing. Oh my gosh its cool.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
yay references!
and thus, you got a follower...
keep up the good work