Reviews for Chalk Outline
excessivelyperky chapter 81 . 4/12
Well, even being a prisoner in the Room of Requirement is good if Lily is there for him...hey, it's not Spinners End!
excessivelyperky chapter 80 . 4/12
That was one scary nightmare, and one that Severus is doing everything he can to prevent.

I remember when I could fall asleep the way Lily did...
cmtaylor531 chapter 84 . 3/30
This story is so fascinating. I hope to read more and see where all this ends.
excessivelyperky chapter 79 . 3/17
Wait a minute, how is Severus eating if the Room doesn't produce food? Ok, you explained that with the house elves.

Oh, that's right. Sirius ended his line (and so far there's no cure). So Severus didn't need to worry about leaving Lily pregnant.

But still, he's very honorable anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 78 . 3/12
Well, James started the same way and is a lot better. Sirius is making progress. He will get better, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 77 . 3/12
Oh, they're friends; James is already sure of it, and Severus hasn't really had any besides Lily (and she wasn't that great in canon. He already has a hard time believing Lily really loves him his time).

But Sev will give in. I hope they all live long enough for that bachelor party (although a drunk Snape and a drunk Sirius in the same room could either get ugly or end up in singing sappy songs or both).
excessivelyperky chapter 76 . 3/12
That is really cool that Severus is willing to take a chance on Sirius, just by knowing Black is still going out to the Forest to do *something*.

Hope the Room feeds Severus up; he needs to regain weight and then gain some more. Maybe his magical core is hosed because he's not really healed from Azkaban.
excessivelyperky chapter 75 . 3/12
Well done! James really does know his way around Hogwarts, hope the right person has the Map (or that James does) so the two of them don't get caught.

As for Lily and Severus, that was bang-up of the Room to supply that ring (hope it doesn't disappear when she leaves).

Speaking of banging-yes, they really came close, but clearly, both enjoyed themselves.
excessivelyperky chapter 74 . 3/12
I really love watching your James, because he actually thinks about things.

I imagine Albus doesn't know about Snape's lack of magic, because I still think he set up Snape up to be Marked to force him into being a spy. (but if he died, he wouldn't worry. Snape has too much influence on James now and Dumbledore doesn't like it, I expect).
excessivelyperky chapter 73 . 3/11
Wow, did not believe James would be that stand up over things. Yes, the Cloak would help a lot.
excessivelyperky chapter 72 . 3/11
Yeah, Dumbledore is so in love with the Greater Good he'd be ok with Heather dying. How nice.

I am still very glad that Severus didn't tell him about the Mark, though. You never did make it clear how it happened, though, and I still believe Albus did something to let it happen (though you'd think he would have mentioned it and suggested that Snape spy again).

I love Sev and Lily's speculation about Canada, Italy and Australia (though what's wrong with the States? Lots of room in the States. The magical division of Du Pont would hire him sight unseen).
excessivelyperky chapter 71 . 3/11
Oh, this scene is almost right out of American Pie! Sorry, but it was really funny.

As for the Mark, could Severus live without his lower left arm? Better his arm than his life.
excessivelyperky chapter 70 . 3/11
Yup, now he's going to end up as Dumbledore's spy, even though he doesn't want to. I still think Albus set up him being Marked and had him crushed in Azkaban just for this.
excessivelyperky chapter 69 . 3/11
I'm glad that Anne was there for him. He could have ended up in the river or prey for a gang in his state. He never would have put up a fight if he'd been attacked.

Maybe now he'll go talk to Lily again.
excessivelyperky chapter 68 . 3/11
I'm beginning to wonder if Dumbledore didn't set up Snape getting Marked so he'd have a spy.

And that Severus needs to be watched for suicide, because that's the one sure way out.
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »