Reviews for Connor and Dawn
hi nice one
katie chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
love it update fast
Michelle R chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
damn you have to continue this it is so good
SeahSlade chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
This is an awesome story. Update it soon so we can see what happens!
The 2nd Evil chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
I like. Continue! Continue!
B chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
seems pretty good so far! interesting story too. i'll review again when i've read more.

gcgirl chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
yay i love this story!(i got an applause i feel so specia)i will repay you with an imaginary cookie and more ...
courtenay chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
write more this story rocks
courtenay chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
awsome! writre more pleez!
immaturelittlegirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
Wow, this story has gotten really weird since the last chapter I read, which was like the first one, but I like weird. Definately interested on what's going to happen next, I've been surprised by everything that has happened so far. To be honest, I thought this story was going to be kind of typical for Dawn/Connor stories, where Dawn goes to LA or Connor goes to Sunnydale and then they just fall in love w/ each other. But this story isn't like that AT ALL, which is great, 'cuz reading the same story a dozen times can get to be a little tiring. I've even been working on one for awhile that I feel is getting too predictable and so I haven't really touched it in a while. But this story is really original and interesting. I'm also very impressed with your writing, it seems to get better with each chapter. I hope you update soon, I'd really like to see what else is going to happen. (I hope that Connor and Dawn do get together though. But Cindy seems like a nice girl too, a little sketchy though...)Good luck with your writing! :)
gcgirl chapter 6 . 6/2/2003
this is still really good but could you actually involve dawn and i mean not just her name in the title,i mean in the actual story?lol, why did

conner kiss cindy when he is gonna have a kid with dawn?is it gonna be a magical pragnacy or something?i will keep the reviews coming!
gcgirl chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
i just read the 5 chappters and i think this is really good.i love the whole conner is gothic continue and update soon!
Tierra chapter 5 . 5/23/2003
I have one question and I would like you to e-mail me the answer. Is that Buffy that just died and if it was is she gonna come back? Oh well beside that it is an excellent fiction and I hope to see more that this on here.

inquisitive1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2003