Reviews for Follow If You Lead
VenomousD chapter 14 . 10/27/2017
Hhh god sooooo good l. Love time travel fics and this one is soooo beautiful. Love how u made Evil Queen being in love with Emma without too much of angst or violence and stuff. Just beautiful. Great work!
turtleback chapter 14 . 10/20/2017
This was a great story
GKT0311 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Absolutely brilliant. Well done!
E.Elliot chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
Man I love it!*-*
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2017
I absolutely love this fic! I'm not typically into fics involving the Enchanted Forest but I love this so much! This is also the first time I've ever written a review. I love how everything that happened gradually effected Regina. The 30 years she spent waiting for Emma and both of them being engaged at the end! Absolutely wonderful I wish there was a sequel of what SQ's life became. I most definitely plan on reading other Fics. -NewbieReviewer
agrayalien chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
Beautiful.
lexieqrey chapter 14 . 5/16/2017
i loved ittt thanks for sharing
elvenbean chapter 14 . 3/18/2017
This story is so beautiful! At the beginning I wasn't expecting this amount of angst but it made it all ten times better. I especially liked those moments where you showed us how Regina's memories were changed and how it influenced her past interactions with Emma. Seriously, reading those few last chapters was kinda painful and I might have teared up a little at some point but the ending was really rewarding because of it.
I loved how you showed Regina gradually falling in love with Emma in the past, like this coy moment when Emma woke up after their first night and Regina held her hand and her eyes flickered down to it and she told Emma she'd like to see her again, or the fact that the blankets were 'carefully tucked' around Emma and we all know who did that... I mean, I'm a sucker for this 'Queen Regina courting/falling in love with Princess Emma' trope in SQ fanfiction and it was kinda present here too. Maybe it wasn't courting but Regina slowly changed her attitude in regards to Emma from seeing her as another counquest to genuinely caring for her, being tender with her and in the end completely trusting her and respecting her choice to go back and that's beautiful.
Aaand I can't stop myself from quoting this here: 'He was like a guard dog with separation anxiety, and there was no getting rid of him'. This just might be the most accurate description of Hook ever written. Actually, basically all of them - Hook, Regina, Emma, Snow, Tink - are so in character!
There are so many things I liked about this story that I could list here - like Tink being included, Snow being supportive and still disarmingly naive, the Queen letting Marian go and... yeah, this moment is so poetic, because in the show at that point every time Regina did something good, it came back to bite her in the ass. In this moment it looks like something very similar happens - the Queen frees Marian not knowing she's destroying her HE. Except she isn't because Regina has already let go of Robin in SB. This first good deed the Queen does is actually going to result in her getting her happy ending in the future. She just has to wait... 30 years. Yeah, it's still painful but at least it's not as tragic as it is in canon. At the moment.
The length of this comment is getting a little out of hand but I loved this story so much! Thanks for writing it!
TeddyBearD0ct0r chapter 14 . 1/27/2017
This story was beautiful. It was written very well, and actually had me feeling bad for the EQ xx
mine321 chapter 14 . 1/8/2017
hey uhhhh this is so good and i cried a lot. like. im not writer so i cant put into words how good this is so all i can say this GREAT JOB
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
I read this story in one sitting and I must say I enjoyed it. It was well rounded and ended off nicely. Thank you for this piece
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
I'm literally drowning in tears right now. I feel SO sad for Past!Regina, Present!Regina, and Emma. I just want them to be happy, okay. My feels are just all over the place. I'm sorry for being such an emotional wreck, this chapter is beautiful in like the "you just punched my gut but I still love you" kind of way.
StefanieT21 chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Loved every chapter of it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
As I scoure the depths of the swanqueen fandom for an entertaining story. This one has by far surpass my expectations and will forever make anything I read next impossible in reaching the level you took me in your story. It was well written, great dialogue that flowed and not all forced or out of character. It had believably real characters and it was a story brought to life. Most stories I've read has made me put effort in ignoring grammar and lack of any kind of substance for the sake of this fandom but this story has made me realise that I didn't need to. It's like living without caffeine for so long and you thought life was okay then but one cup of coffee changes your whole perspective and you're thinking, how did I live without caffeine. Your story is like that. How did I survive in this fandom before ever reading this. It's just wonderful and something I never thought I needed till now. So thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story because this is one person that truly appreciates the effort you do and will be expecting more from you. A thousand kudos to you. :)
vilkiss chapter 14 . 9/21/2016