Reviews for Recruitment Drive: Interested Parties
Shan Akaila chapter 5 . 1/5
Funny, I just watched "The only liht in the dark" and wondered if there's any POI-SHIELD crossover. Though I imagined it'd be Audrey is one of Root's fake identity. Have to admit her and Coulson's story is very similar to Harold and Grace's. Love the way you fit everything just right. Keep up the good work
woof chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
jilian, level one much ado? (and she had a small part in avengers)
The Deserter chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
The Blacklist
Elementary
House of Cards
Arekanderu chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This is beyond awesome. I am loving your recruitment drive series. I was wondering are you going to do one with Kyle XY as well? It would be very fitting especially since Coulson seems to really like Lady Sif

P.S In case you haven't watched it Kyle XY is a show about the company developing highly advanced human beings with them them manging two successful pro-types. One male and one female one with the female one being played by Jaimie Alexander aka Sif. It's a cool show and she rally kicks ass in it
petuniatc chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Just found these and they're fun and a good way to fill in until the new seasons start. One question - Mossad ? Are you thinking about the Mossad agent Annie Walker worked with or are you going to bring Ziva David out of retirement? Since Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, Rizzoli and Isles, Bones, Castle and NCIS are or have been some of my favorites I'm thinking about them as sources of agents.
A Fan chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
So where is Fusco? You can't have "team Machine" without Fusco
Bkaa19 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
For some reason . . . I want to see Root and Stark go head to head in a tech battle.
extracutegurl9 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Dollhouse?
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Burn Notice, prior to the final season which SUCKED!
duttasubhasish04 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
This is epic,please don't stop
BenRG chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Oh yet, that Root? She's crazy. She's crazy under The Machine's total control but still crazy so she's probably going to be very, very alarming to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

Well, looks like they've got Shaw fully immersed in the 'wet work' (wouldn't she be happy?) and they've started checking off the red boxes as soon as they can as well as picking up potential future yellow boxes and maybe even other 'analogue interfaces'. All in all, things are looking up. However, the more active they get, the more likely it is Samaritan, and by extension the Hydra cell controlling Decima and Samaritan, will take notice and take action.

So, sit tight, Root; things are about to get just as violent as you wish!
BenRG chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
So, in this universe, either Loki's invasion triggered the X-Gene or it was a coincidence and what's left of SHIELD is connecting the X-Men, Spider Man and the Fantastic Four's appearances with this event. It isn't a bad conclusion to make but it's actually just further proof that Loki was being uncharacteristically stupid and uninsightful when he thought humans were nothing but a race of slaves waiting to happen.
BenRG chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
It's startlingly worrying how cool Shaw, May and Jen were talking about the way of sending someone a message using the bits of their loved ones. Still, they're right about Hydra's methods. They're also right that people like Shaw, if the Zola Algorithm identifies them, would be in a lot of danger. With Harold working with people like Tony and maybe Xavier (who must have plenty of cash to develop all his toys), the new SHIELD, an extra-governmental security force as the 2nd Amendment always intended, might be the world's only hope.

It's certainly a great place for someone like Shaw to hide and do the things she does best.

"Agent Shaw."

"Agent Wolverine; Coulson must be scraping the bottom of the bucket!"
BenRG chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
What... the...?

They turned Root into a Deathlok?! I'd ask if Coulson is crazy but he's worse - he's a believer with few assets left and a cause for which he wants to fight. I'm pretty sure that Fitz and Simmons protested strongly about using the Deathlok process on someone as mentally unstable as Root but they trust Coulson enough that they'd do as he asks.

I've also no doubt that Root would have volunteered enthusiastically. To literally become a physical extension of The Machine must be like her equivalent of being caught up in the Rapture or something! I wonder if she'll get a spot on SHIELD Team-616 (to replaced Ward) or even with the Avengers?

That aside, you're right that Zola's algorithm is very similar to The Machine in many respects except that it is designed to identify and enable the elimination of those who, by deed or even thought, are a threat to what Hydra considers the perfect social order. In other words, by using it in Samaritan, Decima is now another front for Hydra's agenda. That makes it the new SHIELD's problem and it makes The Machine and its agents allies-of-convenience at the very least.
syed chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
is decima programmed to protect it self and is it mobile like the machine?
did harold ever uncripple his machine? give its memory back let it have more capability.
could harold allow the machine to gather the knowledge o human science and use that to advance and improve it?