Reviews for When an Unstoppable Force Meets an Immovable Optimist
gavilana chapter 12 . 1/24
This is absolutely beautiful. I am new to this fandom, and have only seen a few clips of the movies, but you've already made me fall in love with these two! Thanks
Gavi
Carlos chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
While reading this, it feels like I am watching the movie again. This is definitely how X-Men First Class shouuld have ended! I mean, you just don't leave Charles Xavier shot and paralyzed. On a beach. In Cuba. Its Charles Xavier you're leaving. Seriously Erik!

Okay, enough with my ranting. Wahaha. I really want to say that you are one great writer, this story is a proof it. Good job! :)
Kat chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
I think this is exactly how the movie should of gone! Thank you!
Mistress Cresacre chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Very well done. I enjoyed this greatly though I am curious what became of Moira since she did hurt Charles. I can't wait to read the sequel. Well done.
CrAzCookyTash12 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I love this story! I found it over on AOS and did nothing but read that and the sequel. You are a truly talented writer and have a very, very strong understanding of Erik and Charles.

I can't wait to continue reading the sequel and anything else you may write for this ship. Great job!
icanhearthedrums chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Absolutely loved this and i cant wait to get started on the sequel!
icanhearthedrums chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
So angsty! Is it weird that i love charles whump?
icanhearthedrums chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
God i love this so much! The feels! The feeellss!
writinchic chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
This was beautiful!
weemcg33 chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Aww this story was so well done, I wish they'd really done this in the film! Awesome!
weemcg33 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Awesome chapter! Very well written, felt really bad for Charles who we all know didn't have the best childhood even though everyone probably thinks otherwise.
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
This story is awesome and I especially Loved this chapter. You write both these characters so well! Poor Charles, Erik really needs to talk to him.
You're an amazing writer!
Akayuki Novak chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
...*bursts into tears* I'm so happy!
LupusCursor chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Why was the film not like this?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Love it! What a well told (or retold) version of events. You really delve into the characters' minds in an interesting and revealing way. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to head on over to the sequel now... :)