Reviews for When an Unstoppable Force Meets an Immovable Optimist
Lady The Warrior chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Hmm I've never read the comics so I had to look up in Wikipedia for Professor X's past and yeah I found out that his childhood actually wasn't actually all unicorns and candies and he had his own hardship now Raven's words in the movie make sense after Erik's sarcastic comment on how easy life for Charles must have been but in reality it wasn't! and now it hurts sooooooo much!
btw great chapter and I'm still reading it!
Lady The Warrior chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
OMG! you added the deleted scenes and I loved that! too bad they didn't keep it in the movie! it showed a lot of Charles' character to us haha and how he casually imagines his supposed friend haha! I love their developing relationship! this fanfiction is the best!
Lady The Warrior chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
I forgot to mention that I'm somehow new to this Cherick fandom but girl I love it! These two are made for each other and I like how you conveyed their feelings! this is so beautiful and I love it! Erik's like I'm really starting to love you Charles but not really cause I want to act all tough and independent and Charles like you know you love me and I love you genuinely no matter what you are you need me haha! this was another one of my favorite scenes that in the movie, the way Erik looked at Charles, the signs of wariness was so obvious in his face and his teary eyes that anyone who denies it must me a complete blind!
Lady The Warrior chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I know it's finished but I couldn't stop myself of telling you how beautifully this scene was described. Btw this is my favorite scene in the movie! and it was excellent reading it from Charles point of view! you portrayed his character amazingly!
fanreading chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
I'm so in love with your story. It's amazing and I'm so happy I found it. I'm new to Cherik, but it's so great.
Thanks for writing!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
LOVE cherik so can't wait to read
Kiraling chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
This is such a beautiful story :3 I love how the relationship between Erik and Charles slowly develops and I love how it is still film-canon, because I enjoyed the film very much :) Thank you very much for sharing your vision with us!
Anno1701 chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Hey,
I've just read your entire story and I really like it! It's great and I can't believe what you made out of the plot from the movie. It's so nice to see Charles and Eric together and their feelings are so sweet! I've always imagined the two of them to be like that. You've written a really catching story, once you've started to read it, it won't let you go again until you know how it ends! You did a really good job :)
gavilana chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
This is absolutely beautiful. I am new to this fandom, and have only seen a few clips of the movies, but you've already made me fall in love with these two! Thanks
Gavi
Carlos chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
While reading this, it feels like I am watching the movie again. This is definitely how X-Men First Class shouuld have ended! I mean, you just don't leave Charles Xavier shot and paralyzed. On a beach. In Cuba. Its Charles Xavier you're leaving. Seriously Erik!

Okay, enough with my ranting. Wahaha. I really want to say that you are one great writer, this story is a proof it. Good job! :)
Kat chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
I think this is exactly how the movie should of gone! Thank you!
Mistress Cresacre chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Very well done. I enjoyed this greatly though I am curious what became of Moira since she did hurt Charles. I can't wait to read the sequel. Well done.
CrAzCookyTash12 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I love this story! I found it over on AOS and did nothing but read that and the sequel. You are a truly talented writer and have a very, very strong understanding of Erik and Charles.

I can't wait to continue reading the sequel and anything else you may write for this ship. Great job!
icanhearthedrums chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Absolutely loved this and i cant wait to get started on the sequel!
icanhearthedrums chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
So angsty! Is it weird that i love charles whump?