Reviews for Batman: Arkham Asylum
Some Guy Who Likes FanFiction chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
I need a sequel to this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Oh and add a million more E's
DragonTamer01 chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
Really excited to see the sequel come out soon!
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 18 . 4/13/2020
If it's a sequel you're planning to make, what's stopping you? You best be careful out there. It could be a while until the pandemic of the coronavirus passes.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 17 . 4/13/2020
Titan Joker, the monstrous form of the Joker himself. He's like the Abomination from The Incredible Hulk. Good thing Ryan and Batman defeated him.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 16 . 4/13/2020
This is going to be some boss battle. Killshot against Poison Ivy? This is not the kind of night for Penelope. It's times like this she wishes she can retire from her work at Arkham Asylum. Relaxing on a nice big beach, with a nice big drink. And a nice big pillow for her neck. She and her husband deserve a vacation after this adventure.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
I hope they can get to Ivy. Isn't it funny that the violence in this, as well as the language seems pretty major? They would have to put this story on a mature rating
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 14 . 4/13/2020
It's funny, I was expecting the doctor to die. I guess you made this alternate dimension letting her live. This certainly changes things.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 13 . 4/13/2020
I'm figuring Only The Dark Knight and the mercenary Will Survive.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 12 . 4/13/2020
I'd probably be very pissed if someone knocked me out cold for an hour. I've never been knocked out before.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 11 . 4/13/2020
Good thing I already know what goes on with Batman which Scarecrow and Bane. I'm familiar with the word bruja. Spanish for "witch". I wouldn't exactly consider Penelope a witch. I know Ryan wouldn't like his wife to be called that.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 10 . 4/13/2020
Joker will not have his way once Ryan is through with him. He and Batman are going to make sure that clown doesn't get away with any of this.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 9 . 4/13/2020
Let's hope they find Jim and Penelope before the Joker and his goons do. Frank Boles may be dead, but there are other villains to worry about.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 8 . 4/13/2020
Batman and your OCS are not going out without a fight. Joker will never win.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 7 . 4/13/2020
I'm starting to get a bad feeling in my gut. (Stomach makes animal noises) Excuse me while I go clear my stomach.
Omar Garcia Jr chapter 6 . 4/13/2020
This is going to be some story.