Reviews for Sometimes Words Mean Everything
Jennifer chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Hey, I've enjoyed your fics so far, and really hope to read more! Please do consider writing on because you have such talents for it.

If you have a site where you update your fics, please email me and let me know! Thank you for sharing your fics with us )

Jen
AnononA chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
As one of your BIGGEST fans, would you please continue? I love this and the pen-pal idea is soo original! Love it! Please update as soon as your time permits and remember what a superb writer you are!

~AnononA )
motherkat chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
hiya Sandy, sorry if i seem overly familiar but i've been reading loads of your stuff so i kind of feel like i know you a bit, I know you're stuck on this one, so i though i'd chuck you a couple of ideas cos i'd really like to see where it goes, I think you definatly need some personal interaction between giles and joyce, i mean he's got the 'history expert thing' going on, and she's got the antiquities thing so... and maybe something horrid could happen to dru, and he goes to buffy for help? or maybe i just really dont like dru *grin* altough for flow i'd guess it's buffy's turn to go to the uk? possible confrontations galore, and could bring in the whole angelus/spike competative angle.

anyway thanks for loads of great fics, going to go back to reading all your others now.

hugs

MotherKat
kittykat chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
i like it but r u going to keep writing? i hope u do... so ne ways.. im jus goina be waitin for u to continue
spikes1pet chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
i really really like ur story so far u should contuine it soon
Hanna chapter 4 . 4/7/2003
Hey Sandy! Pleze continue this and update really soon! I luv ur stories!

Luvs!

-Hanna

P.S: How come u closed ur site? (Just askin);) Luv ya!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
this is too cute
Buffy Girl chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
Thanks for up-dating! I'm a big B/A fan, but I love this story!
Michelle chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
I really love this story and can't wait for more.
Cece1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
I love this story. Your doing a perfect job. I never read one like this before. I can't wait for more spuffy goodness.

Is the whole story going to be in letters? Either way it's a great story. :)
Rachel9 chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Aww, this was cute, glad they got to meet and everything. Looking forward to more!
jenniepennie chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Great update sweets! I can't wait to continue this! :D
kelly chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Finally an update .

I love this story and have been keepin an eye out for the next chapter,

Thank you.
Marie chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Ohh, more and soon please.
vamp chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Thank you for updating! Please don't give this story up! I really love it, it's original, and refreshing... :))))))))