Reviews for The Hunter and the Guardian
Hero of Olympus in Disguise chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Why do I get a vibe, Artemis and Dante will get together?
josh01264 chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
guest :what is funny about bullets not having enough impact?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
When I read "bullets won't have enough impact" was the hardest I've laughed in a while.
Guest chapter 56 . 7/13/2016
I want the impossible. I want Dante to return. But he will have a new body but all the memories. Oh! Plus the memories of the poor sap he ended up in the body of. :3 please?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
50 pages from the longest ones I've read so far I like it it's pretty good
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
You have a good story, the characters are really well developed
Moon's Son. Reborn chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
Kratos is actually a son of Zeus. He was meant to bring down the gods and let humanity live on it's own. He was also the god of War. Even Ares didn't dare fight Kratos because he could overpower even though he was a mere demigod. He also killed Zeus with the Blade of Olympus, pushong it through the heart of Gaea. She killed all survivors on Olympus while crumbling to dust.
Moon's Son. Reborn chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
Thalia has been to the Underworld. Persephone had brung Nico, Thalia, and Percy to one location and they all had to go there. They had to find a sword made for Hades that was stolen before being made completely. It was against his orders. Good story btw, lovin' this Guardian thing.
SeaKArt chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
The two other guardians ruin this story...
Dtrax96 chapter 56 . 12/26/2015
This was incredible you are an amazing righted I loved this story so much
gods of oylumpus chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
otherdate100 chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Wait... what the fuck. Did they just say that Percy Is FLANKING DANTE ummmm... yeah they're fucking OC's and are pathetic compared to Percy, or at least they should be. Percy should be the most powerful out of them, ugh, I swear if they end up more powerful that's gonna be disappointing.
PoseidonPrince chapter 57 . 11/22/2014
It is good idea to rewrite but this thing that you wrote is good and needs no change
So, put your efforts in new stories but i will always root for Pertemis.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Lol, the pronunciation for thaliante is awesome
PrismStorm99 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014