Reviews for The Hunter and the Guardian
PoseidonPrince chapter 57 . 11/22/2014
It is good idea to rewrite but this thing that you wrote is good and needs no change
So, put your efforts in new stories but i will always root for Pertemis.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Lol, the pronunciation for thaliante is awesome
PrismStorm99 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
This story is looking great. Even though i have only read 4 chapters
willow123amp chapter 56 . 9/19/2014
(Slow clap) clap clap. That was amazing. You should make a book out of that. I know I would buy it.
oracle-turret-girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I am really sorry for the last review. It was kind of hypocritical, because I am not so accurate with my grammar myself! Your story really is good. I really do like the plot line and the way you write .
oracle-turret-girl chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
The grammar, the grammar, so bad, please improve. Please?
Guest chapter 57 . 9/17/2014
Yup yup
JustLucky05 chapter 57 . 9/17/2014
I agree that as writers, our writing improves as we write more. I personally don't think you need to rewrite this story, but a sequel or a story similar to this would be great. In the end, only you can decide if you want to rewrite it. In any case, I know that I will enjoy anything that you write, so I look forward to reading more from you. Good Luck, and Good Writing!
Sassysas22 chapter 57 . 9/16/2014
I like the story as it is. If you do rewrite it then keep Dante alive please. His death was sad.
lovegoodbooks chapter 57 . 9/16/2014
Pleas go for rewite
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 57 . 9/16/2014
While I did like the story I thought it could have had more Percy and Artemis time together. Plus in my opinion the ending was a little vague and need more story to it. So while I like the story I support a rewrite if you feel up to it.
Mr. Information chapter 57 . 9/16/2014
You should rewrite.
RunningWithTheWolves99 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Why do I feel that Taz and Dante are more in the spotlight than Percy is? And, why is Percy so serious? other than that great story, you are definitely not one of the lazy authors that never update. :)
SnapesDementor chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I read the book yesterday and, since I am not really used to having an account to do reviews, I just wanted to let you know that I loved the book, very creative and captivating. Thanks fore writing it :)
unnamed chapter 56 . 7/20/2014
it's sad that dante must died.. thanks for the hard work.. it's one of a kind story of pertemis.. :)