Reviews for Where, Oh Where Has My Flatiron Gone?
Loner Faris chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
This was such a cute story! You really captured Rogue & Jean's relationship in just a really sort exchange. I'd tip my hat to you if I wore one.
lovely smile chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Funny
Sunspot101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I like Gambit and all, but why on Earth would he steal Jeans flatiron?! I can see why he would do it with Rogue, but I honestly think that stealing a flatiron is just a little too low for someone of his class.
may not be the right word, but I think you get the picture. I have no intention of being deliberately hurtful, I'ts you story anyways, you write what you want, I just wanted to know.
amd5551 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
lol cute. freaking cute! i like it. if only rogue did keep her curly hair naturally! lol
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I too love a Rogue with curls...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I think Gambit stealing Rogue's hair-straightening products in order to see her with her gorgeous curling hair is one of my absolute favorite Gambit headcanons. (Or is it actually canon? 'Cause that would be sweet too.)

As usual, your lovely words delight me, especially when they come wrapped around my favorite couple. :)
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hi,
Okay this one is on the too ten; silly but great! Gambit you trickster, thieving to get what you want. Great! Thanks!
Gottaloveit chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
LOL cute go Remy!
crystal-gundam chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I'm very glad you found this and didn't lose it ! It's so adorable !
and it reminded me that Gambit likes Rogue's hair better curly rather than straight :) I love her either way 3