Reviews for Stump (Announcement!)
That was sweet hopefully we get Kenny Clem time like this in s3 (not losing a leg) just having a little father/daughter uncle/niece time before you know
guest chapter 15 . 5/4
that sweet. in the game clem (she does say i lost people i love ) but she never said i love you to anyone ,she care for her group but she never said it let
guest chapter 17 . 5/3
sell them out sell them out sell them out.
guest chapter 15 . 5/3
i would like f$$k no i don't truth them there the reason i lost my leg in the first place. why didn't the game give us the choice to said well they lock me in a shed and nick almost shot me
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 18 . 5/3
Why rewrite it? I didn't see any problems.
guest chapter 17 . 5/3
i wouldn't have cover for them i would have told kenny i hate that in the game you can't tell kenny about the shed i wanted to the second i saw him
Drawpaw chapter 18 . 5/3
I don't see it on your profile :( but I'm excited :D
Damn if I were Clementine, I wouldn't know whether to forgive or not. They let her in a shed leading to get bit. However, they helped preventing the infection. The turmoil is aggravating...
Jmat chapter 3 . 4/26
Wouldn't that be four people? Clem never said Molly died, and she knew her much better than Ben's teacher. Four people who may still be alive.
DARK-EVIL-GODS21 chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
I really hope you update soon. I'm really getting into the story - I love it. :)
ZombieGuy96 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Freaking love this chapter! Luke reasoning for sheltering Nick and explaining some of Luke's back-story was something I would have loved to have seen in the game. Also your Luke seems to parallel to episode 4 Luke which I like. For instance...

In this story Nick is all Luke has left of his old life so he'll go to great lengths to protect him. Whereas in the game Luke will not mention Nick once (well, okay once in episode 5 but still) if he died in episode 2. And in episode 4 he lets his injured best friend whose been shot in shoulder, go out into a trailer park filled with walkers to go and get help. and his reaction to his death makes it sound like Luke hardly cared about Nick at all.

Anyway the highlight of this chapter was giving Luke's and Nick's characters some depth and development they needed. I can also see the irony in this chapter, as Nick has never killed a human before and he will go onto shoot Matthew (if events play out the same, which I think they will) anyway loving the story at this point!
ZombieGuy96 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
hey, haven't reviewed in a while but I'm been busy, anyway I'm back and picking up where I left off and I can safely say that I'm still loving this story, and the way you've filled in the 5 day gap. I'm surprised that Clem is still going onto the bridge with Luke, and I'm wondering if her disability this time around will affect things.

All in all, I wish Telltale had focused more on the cabin group. I personally think they gave into fan's pressure to bring back Kenny and fill episodes 3 and 4 full of cheap shock value deaths. Whereas the cabin group started off hostile I really began to grow on them in episode 2 and couldn't wait to see how they would develop throughout the final 3 episodes of the season. Yet they were cast aside as supporting characters and killed off with little to no thought, anyway rant over. This was another great chapter.
ArumaWolf8 chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
This is amazing! It is hard for me to find stories this good. I love how you made Sarah and Clementine have a good relationship because most people say that Sarah is an idiot but I don't believe it. Please update soon!
k1ngelite chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
I have spent the last couple of nights reading this, and so far amazing job! I think you do a good job doing the characters respect with their dialogue- nothing really feels out of place. I agree with your opinions about some of the weak writing in ep's 3 and 4, and that they wasted a lot of potential, however I thought ttg did a good job on ep 5( it was my understanding that Arvo is hostile to Clem b/c he thought Clem killed maud at the beginning of the episode, and Bonnie acts a lot more realistically if you [help luke]).Im really excited to see how your version of the story plays out. I just started getting into creative writing and this has been really inspiring. Keep up the great work. :)