Reviews for Stump
DARK-EVIL-GODS21 chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
WHERES THE UPDATE?!
Clover123 chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
I really hope you update soon. I'm really getting into the story - I love it. :)
ZombieGuy96 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Freaking love this chapter! Luke reasoning for sheltering Nick and explaining some of Luke's back-story was something I would have loved to have seen in the game. Also your Luke seems to parallel to episode 4 Luke which I like. For instance...

In this story Nick is all Luke has left of his old life so he'll go to great lengths to protect him. Whereas in the game Luke will not mention Nick once (well, okay once in episode 5 but still) if he died in episode 2. And in episode 4 he lets his injured best friend whose been shot in shoulder, go out into a trailer park filled with walkers to go and get help. and his reaction to his death makes it sound like Luke hardly cared about Nick at all.

Anyway the highlight of this chapter was giving Luke's and Nick's characters some depth and development they needed. I can also see the irony in this chapter, as Nick has never killed a human before and he will go onto shoot Matthew (if events play out the same, which I think they will) anyway loving the story at this point!
ZombieGuy96 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
hey, haven't reviewed in a while but I'm been busy, anyway I'm back and picking up where I left off and I can safely say that I'm still loving this story, and the way you've filled in the 5 day gap. I'm surprised that Clem is still going onto the bridge with Luke, and I'm wondering if her disability this time around will affect things.

All in all, I wish Telltale had focused more on the cabin group. I personally think they gave into fan's pressure to bring back Kenny and fill episodes 3 and 4 full of cheap shock value deaths. Whereas the cabin group started off hostile I really began to grow on them in episode 2 and couldn't wait to see how they would develop throughout the final 3 episodes of the season. Yet they were cast aside as supporting characters and killed off with little to no thought, anyway rant over. This was another great chapter.
ArumaWolf8 chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
This is amazing! It is hard for me to find stories this good. I love how you made Sarah and Clementine have a good relationship because most people say that Sarah is an idiot but I don't believe it. Please update soon!
k1ngelite chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
I have spent the last couple of nights reading this, and so far amazing job! I think you do a good job doing the characters respect with their dialogue- nothing really feels out of place. I agree with your opinions about some of the weak writing in ep's 3 and 4, and that they wasted a lot of potential, however I thought ttg did a good job on ep 5( it was my understanding that Arvo is hostile to Clem b/c he thought Clem killed maud at the beginning of the episode, and Bonnie acts a lot more realistically if you [help luke]).Im really excited to see how your version of the story plays out. I just started getting into creative writing and this has been really inspiring. Keep up the great work. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Plz write more ;-;
;-;
;-; Btw this is an awesome story, I love how you go into detail and I would love if you changed it that Luke lives 3 plz continue writing!
ShadowCinder333 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Nice Chapter. In the game I found Luke and Kenny's relationship interesting, but I felt that Telltae messed it up in the later episodes. Hopefully you can make it better though. Keep up the good work!
Pie guy chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
I love this story and how you write the characters it's a little slow though regardless I love this and can't wait for the next chapter
kesarkuch chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
ERR MER GOD ITS OUT. And great job :D that cliffhanger tho. We all cant wait for more lol
Rebloxic chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Updaaaaaaate
ZombieGuy96 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Loving Clementine's emotional troubles in this chapter (that sounded bad, but you know what I mean, story-wise) as it helped display a more vulnerable side to her, and Luke and the others seem keen to help (although considering the cabin group were responsible for her leg loss) I can't imagine her being too forgiving any time soon. (Also glad Nick's alive and well!)

I also like how you expanding upon the five days the cabin group spent walking through the woods, it gives the group more dialogue and more time to interact with Clementine. Although things seem to be following the game fairly closely for the moment, I'm anticipating Kenny's reaction to Clementine's lost leg. When he finds out how it happened shit will hit the fan.

Anyway still good so far, keeping mostly with the game's plot and events so far. But I know this is leading up to something good. So... great chapter overall!
ZombieGuy96 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Cool chapter, the best parts were with the extended dialogue between Sarah and Clem and I can see a slow but steady friendship building up from this point onwards.

I can't wait to see how the cabin group will cope without Clem in episodes 2 and 3 (I mean she'll be there, but she won't be crossing bridges, or sneaking around Carver's camp) so all in all, great story so far!
ShadowCinder333 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
OMG Please don't kill Like because I don't think I will be able to go through that again!
ZombieGuy96 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
I have to keep reading, you're building up a lot of suspense here and I keep peeking at every line to see if you've killed off either Nick or Pete. I love how the cabin group is being explored more and this "What If..." scenario is interesting to read about. With Clementine learning to cope without her leg, while the other cabin survivors are more active, henceforth they will do more than they did in the game. And speak to Clementine more.

Another great chapter, you have me hooked.