Reviews for Returning Home
Fili35 chapter 12 . 4/28
Please Update!
ashurikun chapter 12 . 3/14
Please update
I love this fic soooo much
Thorin'sChild110 chapter 12 . 3/7
Oh please please please please please update soon!
killthepain62 chapter 12 . 3/4
Intense...Also very awesome! Please write more!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 12 . 2/27
WOW. For the record, I have passed this story so many times, that after reading it, I can honestly say, I am sorry.
This has been a fantastic adventure, and I can not wait for more.
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 2/13
This is interesting; Frerin found their methods of going through Erebor; I know things have been angsty, but shouldn't they be mapping them now?
Luvisnotenough chapter 12 . 1/31
Please please update soon. I am dying to know what's going to happen between Thorin and Billia. Whose after Them and why? Ooooo please ooo please with sugar on top update soon.
Belieber Twihard chapter 12 . 1/29
please continue
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 12 . 1/13
Great story... any chance for an update?
Masi13 chapter 12 . 1/2
FOR THE LOVE OF GLOB MOAAA! (not being stingy or whatever but DAMN! lub dis to Glob and back! :D)
nighttheraven chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
:D They made up, no more akward tension! Oh dear, I'm curious to know if they said something of value to the traitor...

:D Congrats I hope your wedding goes great. I've always said if I ever get married, I would wear a crown, 'cause the bride is a freaking princes. (or groom a prince)... just a suggestion ;)
WolfishPennings chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
What is thorinā€˜s reaction to frerin jumping out of kilis hold and scolding his sire for making mama faint.
Hehe walking away calmly so i dont get shot. :-) very much like this
GoddessNefertari17 chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
AWESOOOOMMMMMMEEENNNESS! please continue this wonderful story i like it alot keep going at it lets see drama action n more blood shed frerin is becoming my favorite dwarf lets get to it with theses lovely stories come on feed us more chapters!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
great chapter, and good luck with your wedding, i hope you have a great day!