Reviews for The Return of The Physicist
countrygirl21 chapter 47 . 5/14
Great chapter.
Wow, Leonard was like a dog with a bone. When do I get tenure? Then I'll make tenure? Tenure, tenure...
Boy you got bigger things to worry about than tenure!
Like that criminal investigation and dogeing the very real worry of a treason charge. And if you are charged with that...they don't put in you jail they put you underneath the jail! You're cellmate could very well be Jimmy Hoffa! I don't have alot of sympathy for Leonard losing his job...the man is greedy, jealous, and sulks more than alittle kid. He's had just about everything handed to him and still wants more, but isn't really willing to put the work in for it.
Canon and fanfiction Leonard CAN be a nice guy, but when his more negative traits show through...it's hard to see.
Nightingrave chapter 32 . 12/16/2019
You seem like the kinda gal that would bash Dumbledore's ancient wrinkly behind to the deepest pits of hell where he belongs. And I've decided I'm in love with you.
zafnak chapter 64 . 11/14/2019
Oh dear, Leonard. If you'd bothered to read what they were making you sign you might have been better prepared for this outcome. Amusing to think he's where he always assumed Sheldon was going to end up - a mental institute.
Guest chapter 54 . 7/5/2019
So, I haven’t finished it yet, but here are my thoughts so far (if you even still read these). The story is enjoyable, though a bit over the top and stretching incredulity. I don’t like Amy and Leonard myself, but you’ve made nearly all the characters caricatures of themselves. I’m not sure what to make of Nora; can’t really see what she adds. You have a few grammar issues and random factual errors; Penny wouldn’t be allowed to be added to Leonard’s health plan until they are married, so that shouldn’t be the issue you make it out to be. Still, it’s a fun satire type of story and was clearly well liked, so kudos to you.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/5/2019
I know this story is done already, but if you write again, please use dialing attributions, like “he said” and “she said.” You don’t use them at all for some reason, and I’m constantly going back and rereading to figure out who said what. A lot of the time I’m unsure.

“Would you like to go to the movies?” he asked.

“I would like that,” she said.

Also, when someone has a multiple paragraph monologue, you shouldn’t include a closing quotation mark at the end of the paragraph if the monologue will continue. This way, the reader knows the next paragraph is just a continuation of the sane person’s dialog. Closing the quotation implies a new person will speak in the next paragraph,
rianess chapter 8 . 2/12/2019
Just want to say, I’m loving this story so far. I’ve never been comfortable with the way Shelton’s choices on romantic relationships and intimacy are portrayed as wrong and/or unnatural. Sexuality is a spectrum, and consent is sacrosanct, it is not weird or freakish for someone not to enjoy sex or romance. Peoples feelings and choices should be respected. And if you’re informed from the beginning, as Amy was, that your partner does not wish to engage in physical intimacy, then you either respect it or don’t continue the relationship. The writers of the show lost a lot of my regard when they blantantly displayed aces as freaks.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/28/2019
I sure hope Penny punches him in the nose this time if he has the nerve to inform her of his decision to move them in with his mother. Hahaha
What an ass Leonard is. I love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2019
I'm loving the story and really loving how much Sheldon seems to have grown, however, I do not like Penny at all. She never struck me as they type to be that clueless to life. I hope you plan for her to finally lift that cloud that she is currently surrounded by.
Tbbtshennyfan chapter 72 . 8/17/2018
Great story enjoyed it from beginning to end.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 72 . 7/12/2018
This was great loved the other characters and the things they had going on and what that brought to the story. It was good to see Sheldon and Penny rebuilding their lives and heading towards the better place and ending that they deserve. Also Sheldon putting his genius to work dealing with his problems rather than not. Keep up the good work.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 72 . 1/19/2018
I'm happy with this ending. It's open to possibilities but I think with the support structures around them Penny and Sheldon will eventually get their happy ending.
ambersnowflake chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
I've read the whole thing and I really like it. But you know what surprises me the most? 72 chapters and the blasted baby still doesn't have a name. You just keep calling it the baby. Is a there a particular reason?
Chippers chapter 72 . 8/17/2017
Agh, it ended! Glad to see Penny working on getting her life together, and some serious disturbed elements of Leonard's and Amy's behavior being addressed.
niitewlf chapter 66 . 6/2/2017
P.s. you are definately one of the better shenny writers here and ive read almost all the shenny stories on ff.
niitewlf chapter 72 . 6/2/2017
a sequel or continuation would be wonderful. You left a lot of potentials open with this one.
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »