Reviews for Legacy of Mankind
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 8/12
Your grammar makes me want to kill myself...
rolalinii chapter 1 . 1/9
Gotta say great premise for the story, story works but needs to be edited. wish the story was completed fully but still a good read irregardless of the grammatical mistakes and being discontinued.
Helyanweh chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
You should work on your articles (a/an and the). They're missing here and there, which makes those sentences read a little weird.

Apart from that this is a great story.
cpl20 chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
This is a great story. I hope one day you come back to it. But either way good job and have a nice day.
Apollonir chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
A real shame such a great and epic story, one of the best well thought stories, is discontinued :'( Alas, it was a pleasure to read it up to this point. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
Sucks Reading this knocked 10 point off my iq
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
This was an intriguing and entertaining story, I am glad I have read it. Please continue your marvelous works.
helkil chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I want more and to have san'yaga/samara or an oc ardaht'yakshi cured lover huh huh it'd be awesome
Tjuparulla chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Have you thought of putting in a surviving Alliance temple of sorts. It seems to me an especially a poignant idea. A megalithic structure, grand and artistic but with no technology. A hidden sanctuary standing mute testament to the ideals, beliefs and species long passed. I keep imagining T'Estari making a pilgrimage there after curing the Ardat-Yakshi to lay the unfinished business of mankind to rest. Maybe due to the name Atlas mechs I see the centerpiece being a massive man holding up a planet it seems fitting. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Centh97 chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
please update this story
Dainchi chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Great work so far, I'd love to see more of this!
Jfitzgerald chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Please update again soon. Thanks.
an angry guy chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
so much potential, ruined you incompetent writer :(
okay sorry
just a bit mad, that all
lukas chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for your next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
What the Teyxus company and T'Estari need to make to prepare for the reapers is N7 weapons equipment and N7 trained soilders