Reviews for What Once Was Lost
MisstyX0007 chapter 88 . 2/19
I had almost cried tears of joy in class
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 88 . 2/19
I'm crying tears of joy! Um, no I'm not. It's the flu that has plagued me for over a week. Yea, that's it. It's the flu.

Awesome last two chapters!
The twinsssss yesssss! I love this chapter! I cry. This is such a good fanfiction! Can’t wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome work!
Anonymous chapter 88 . 2/19
I think there's something in my eye. Hang on a minute, gotta get a tissue.
This was the perfect chapter. Jynx and twins fluff, more fluff, oh look more fluff!, and then tears of happiness because the twins are so thoughtful and Jynx is so lucky.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
CLM-FFN chapter 88 . 2/19
ya DONT know how much im TRYIN not to cry ~Water works happens~ Why make me cry, man, why? The feels are juuuust to much to handle! The Feels!
BlushLouise chapter 88 . 2/19
I loved the scene in the store. They're all healing each other.
And the twins are back! I adore them to bits :D Great job, as always!
AAAAHHHHHH! *SQUEALS* I swear I want a physical copy of this fic to have it on my bookshelf and re read it over and over again. It's amazing. YOU are amazing! And this chapter was so perfect *more squealing and bouncing*
KEZZ 1 chapter 88 . 2/18
Fantastic chapter
Bee4ever chapter 88 . 2/18
Awwww! So sweet! I’m glad Nook has his mechlings back!
Momochan77 chapter 88 . 2/18
I’m just as happy as you right now! The Tiny Twins return! And Nook being cute is just...AWWWWWW! See you next update!
himelove22 chapter 88 . 2/18
There're back! There're back! :D ahhh Im so happy for nook and the twins! Great chapter! Tailgate sparkling is so cute! Excited for the next chapter :D
poppycakes chapter 88 . 2/18
Dreadwing and Skyquake are here! With Nook! Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yeay!

Oh and Windlace sounds absolutely adorable and cuddly!

Sides wanting a sparkling...Sunny not. “He knew it was a sour spot for Sunny. He knew exactly why too.” Is it more then because they had such a horrible sparkling-hood?
I really want Jynx and them to adopt-have some. Obviously someday way down the road when they have all worked out a lot of things out together.
Great chapter!
Eunice Pacheco chapter 88 . 2/18
Thank you thank you thank you!
Griffin fath chapter 88 . 2/18
How will bumblebee feel like and does he and dreadwing and skyquake you know like the static hound and bee when they were young and is bee going to talk to nook about the bongs and other stuff? Right
Awww! Nook found his babies!
2,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »