Reviews for What Once Was Lost
poppycakes chapter 79 . 9/21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope it's fantastically-amazing! Enjoy everything!
I hope Warp brings you balloons!

Well that meeting didn't go super great.

I do like how Optimus realized (finally) that the bots who were left behind really don't care(yet) what he has to say. And that he asks Jynx to help out again with the masses because they will somewhat listen to her.

Poor Meg.
Not knowing what he lost, and finding out what controlled him Did...then having to admit it to Jynx. Have to admit I forgot she wasn't in the room when that revelation happened.

Prowl :( I really like him and this confrontation hurt to read, but it had to happen. The Twins, Jazz, Prowl need a ray of sunshine soon with Jynx.

Soundwave always intimidated me-I like the fact he was done with issues and was so blunt with them.

I have to say Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are really, really impressing me with how they are handling things. Keeping their split-spark in check must be exhausting.

...and what is this? A mysterious datapad up for a racing trophy? Ha! So many things it could be. Personally I hope is audio recordings of Jynx singing. How Jynx would blush!
MisstyX0007 chapter 79 . 9/20
i wanna see how the race goes!
Quickening chapter 12 . 9/20
Your story is really interesting so far. Jynx is an interesting character. I'm glad to see something is finally starting to happen.

I do have criticism, though. You really need an editor. Like, REALLY need an editor. There are grammatical errors rampant throughout the entirety of the story so far. Wrong words used. Caption and Captain are two completely different words with two completely different meanings, just as one example, and there are so, SO many of them. The complete lack of sentence structure in places also doesn't help... There are so many run-on sentences it takes me almost an hour to read a single chapter, just because I'm forced to pick my way through it in order for it to make any sense. I've sort of given up doing that and just skimming the last three or five chapters.

It's also very, very repetitive. I feel like I've just been reading the same things over and over and over. Jynx goes nuts, they try to calm her down, she attacks, she freaks out, there's a moment of peace until someone says something to freak her out again. Rinse, repeat...

I feel as if you could probably remove at least three of the first twelve chapters and nobody would miss a thing, plotwise. The constant run-on sentences probably don't help. I think if your chapters were properly edited to fix all the grammar issues they'd read a lot faster and not seem so repetitive.

That being said I want to keep reading because plotwise you have a good story. The plot is intriguing. The characters are intriguing. And I'm really, really hoping something to push the plot further along is going to happen soon.
crap-thatsduetoday chapter 79 . 9/18
man Soundwave is scaryyyy but so badass. Why do you write all your characters so well I love all of them fuck. On a side not I love how Nook put Prowl in his place about the Praxian thing because he had it coming. Happy Birthday! (this Friday XD)
himelove22 chapter 79 . 9/18
That got intense, both prowl and megs screwed up big time! Excited to see what happens next and curious to know whats on nooks tablet something about the ground maybe or jynx? Either way its gonna be interesting. Nice chapter and also I'm gonna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In advance and i hope you will enjoy your special day
Anonymous chapter 79 . 9/18
Eish... can't say I'm not surprised by how the meeting turned out! I'm sorry, but Prowl was really asking for it. I sure don't blame Nook for how he reacted.
BUT I FREAKING LOVED IT IT WAS AWESOME AND I HAVE TO SAY NOOK WOULD MAKE A REALLY GOOD LAWYER HE RIPPED POOR PROWL TO SHREDS.
Also, Soundwave (I think that's who it it?) Is freaking awesome. Nough said.
And...
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 79 . 9/18
My my this chapter was one hell of an a$$ chewing! Like dang Megs and Prowl got chewed out twice! Jeez and neither of them were soft lol this chapter was tense and rather enlightening and I now Love Soundwave so much more lol.

And I'm frothing at the mouth to know what want that tablet, like I have hunch what could be on it but to found out what it can actually be Makes me anxious!

Also happy early birthday!
KEZZ 1 chapter 79 . 9/17
great chapter
Account:Malkah5967
Lol, the data pad is probably Jinx's diary/journal.
I also think that Soundwave will be the string that ties Nook and jinx to the bots n' cons completely.
What Lies Beyond chapter 79 . 9/17
Well then. That escalated quickly.

Wonder what's on that datapad that Nook's got?

Happy birthday in advance, Jaycee! :D
Bee4ever chapter 79 . 9/17
Wow! Sound wave sure is scary when he's angry!
Hearts Tempo chapter 79 . 9/17
I've always love Soundwave he's definitely a favourite
Lol I love soundwave
dont walk in the rain storm chapter 79 . 9/17
1. Hands down best story i've read and followed in a while.
2. You always end up updating right as i go to lunch and that gives me time to read as soon as the next chapter is posted. 3 3 3 3
Anonymous chapter 78 . 9/14
OH MY PRIMUS THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH HOLY SMOKES I LITERALLY SAW IT FOUR DAYS AGO AND BEEN READING IT EVERY CHANCE I GET BECAUSE SERIOUSLY I LOVE THIS.
I love Jynx and Sides and Sunny and Nook and literally EVERYBODY IN THIS FREAKING STORY EXCEPT FOR EVERYONE WHOSE LAID A FINGER ON JYNX AND SPOILED MY SINISTER PLANS OF HAPPY EVER AFTER FOR MY BABIES.
But seriously. When she gonna find out about the twins being in love with her I'm literally biting my nails I can't wait coz it has to be soon or else the twins will, ya know, DIE IF THEY DON'T BOND WITH HER AND THAT'S JUST A LITTLE TINY PROBLEM DON'T YOU THINK.
AAAHHHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
1,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »