Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Katie chapter 7 . 5/2
I love this fic. I had it saved in my favourites for years, leftover from a Once Upon a Time phase, lol. It’s well written and gets the characters right, and it’s a compelling, excellently-crafted narrative to boot. I’m really enjoying re-reading!
Vannessa McNight chapter 25 . 4/27
OMG! THE FEELS! Emma said the same thing that her father said: I will always find you! Oh my god! Im like literally crying right now! 3
AlyssaMorgana chapter 44 . 3/28
I have so enjoyed this story, will there ever be another chapter, an ending?
spaceconveyor chapter 44 . 3/23
OMG OMG OMG! I have no idea how I could've slept on this story, but OMG.

Also, holy cliffhangers, Batman! WTF is Killian going to do NOW? Ooft.

I cam only hope and pray that you do come back to us and finish this wonderful, WONDERFUL story.
I love it! Please finish it - I need to know what happens. One of the best CS fan fics I’ve ever read - I was “hooked” from the first chapter. It was beautifully written and you perfectly captured Emma and Killian’s relationship.
abw2442 chapter 1 . 3/2
I hope you finish this one day! I love it!
Krissy1414 chapter 44 . 2/6
Just wow! I am so in love with this story please please update soon I need to know! By far my favourite! Bravo!
laurelparkb chapter 44 . 1/29
One of the best infections I have ever read and I know I will come back to it many times through out the next few years. Thank God that fanfiction has a button you can press to define the words because I struggled with the old British sex terms. But I appreciate that the culture of the time was added in. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Couldn’t put it down.
OnceSnow chapter 44 . 1/9
No matter the time between chapters, you keep your reader mesmerized and wanting more. Magic, indeed.
Jessica Ann Ladd chapter 44 . 1/4
please update soon! I've read this story about 3 times and even bookmarked my favorite chapters, lol. I can't wait until the next chapter! It's so good!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/27/2020
Hope you are doing well, and hopefully you will be able to write more soon. This story is so well written. I am excited to see what you write next!
A Bit of the Fantastic chapter 44 . 12/1/2020
I can't believe I've only just stumbled upon this masterpiece and it's still a WIP! Please tell me you have plans to continue?! 3
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2020
What!? No it cant end there are you kidding me!?

No theres still so much that needs to be done!
-Emma needs to battle the evil queen
-You have to continue the story with Killians dad, so Emma can meet her true loves dad
-After the battle Killian still has to make up for all the stuff he did
-Emmas parents have to get there kingdom back

I can go on

Im sorry I just really really really like this book and I feel like it shouldn't end here.
cinnamonbun2 chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
honestly I don't blame her for wanting to go back. she has a point, there really isn't any other good way for her to get back home, especially with Regina getting more powerful. She knows that he will take her back home and they definitely have enough money to pay her ransom
Hollyhock2.0 chapter 44 . 10/15/2020
keep going with this! I was hooked from the first chapter, so we'll written and imaginative!
2,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »