Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Rosiecharlie chapter 1 . 3/31
Please please update soon i love this story cant wait to see how it ends
KimElizabeth33 chapter 44 . 3/5
Hello, I just wanted to say that I love this Fanfic and re-read it often. I was just wondering if it's going to get updated again? I know its been a few years and this was last updated pre-covid. You are an amazing writer and i would love to know how this ends. Thank you
Jennifer Weed chapter 43 . 2/15
Lt. Cortice is Killian’s half-brother! I did not see that coming! But when he talked about what his dad told him about being brave, that’s exactly what Killian’s father said to him in the show! Very clever to work that into the story.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 44 . 2/1
You've got a wonderful writing style and I really love how well paced the story is. I feel like Emma is a bit ooc but I can kinda understand if she was raised by snowing she'd be more meek than she was in the show. I know it's been a while since you updated but I'd love to continue reading, especially I'm excited to see your interpretation of the curse. Also is Henry ever going to make an appearance? I'm so curious!
Rosiecharlie chapter 44 . 1/14
Please please uodate soon
Kali2023 chapter 44 . 1/8
I love this story you've created with all my heart. It is truly the best CS fic I've ever read - though there are quite a few great ones out there. I just love that while your story is plot "heavy" - unlike other CS fics that are - yours never neglects Killian and Emma's relationship. The opposite really, they're always the main focus. The way you built and developed their relationship is wonderful and so rewarding to read. I love how Emma's magic is tied to Killian, I love his endless devotion to her and how they both bring out the very best in each other. I don't know if you'll ever come back to finish this wonderful tale but I'm so grateful your story came as far as it did and that it is still here for us to enjoy. Thank you!
LibraryBandit chapter 8 . 11/21/2023
Okay I think this is my FAVORITE ending of a chapter so far. I'm going to melt into a warm puddle now and fade away.
LibraryBandit chapter 1 . 11/20/2023
This fic lives in my head rent free, forever. I'm back here, reading it after several years. Can't wait to experience it again! Thank you!
Saya Hinto chapter 44 . 9/24/2023
I know I'm probably insanely late, but this story is amazing and probably the best captain Swan story I've red so far. Your writing is incredible and I inhaled every word. and I find myself wishing upon a star that you finish it someday. Because I just have to know what is next!
hufflepuffinstorybrooke chapter 44 . 8/28/2023
Okay, so I thought I had read this whole story, but apparently never made it to the last chapter! This is one of my favorite fics and I hope with all of my heart that it will be finished one of these days. The world you have built is amazing and I can see nothing but potential in this story. May the muse bring forth a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2023
Chapter 17 was good but I wish Emma had expressed jealousy and curiosity about the bar wench and Killians past. I also don’t like that Killian called her Eala in bed, I think it makes sense that he calls her that in public but why when they are alone in bed.
Kezziixx chapter 44 . 4/27/2023
I hope you are happy and well and that you've had a fantastic last few years.

I hope one day, you will want to come back and finish this as I know I will be patiently waiting to read the conclusion.
Kezziixx chapter 26 . 4/24/2023
Damn all pirates indeed, good think marrying a princess makes you a Prince consort...
Kezziixx chapter 21 . 4/23/2023
I always loved that Killian needed to hear her repeat "I love you"
Kezziixx chapter 11 . 4/23/2023
To this day, there isn't a villain I hate more than Wilkinson.
2,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »