Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Belladonna chapter 1 . 7/17
What happened go you story?
Please continiue...
I wanna know how it ends

Love
Belladonna
Girlgoneabroad chapter 42 . 6/29
Oh that was a really good chapter! I cannot wait for the showdown between Emma and Regina (even though I actually like Regina in the TV Show) and hope she will get her kingdom back and be able to really marry Killian, since they both obviously want to.

It was kind of an act they played.
It really seems to an outsider (Regina) that Killian is actually abusing Emma. So I guess there won't be any doubt to her about this. Im kind of interested in Regina trying to convince Kilian to become one of her alley and how they will keep acting in front of the evil queen.

And then there is the made up love story between Emma and the Lt.
I can imagine that Regina is trying to use him as well to get what she wants,
like with Charming, if she believes he is the one, Emma truly loves.
(Well of course he isn't but Emma I guess, would still do anything to save him)

I really cannot wait for your next chapter, so I'm already checking every day if theres a new update!
I also started reading your short scenes because Im so addicted to this fic!
Girlgoneabroad chapter 1 . 6/21
I really, really love your story.
Its one of them who you can't stop reading once started.
I was looking exactly for a story like this and I was so happy that I found such a perfect one.
Its everything like I imagined it could have been between them two
and Hell, I would love to see your story like this as a movie!
It is one of the most well written stories I ever read on this page
and I'm amazed how well you describe the live on board. I wouldn't even know half of the things you seem to know.
I hope you keep one writing. This is really one of the best stories I ever read.
LeutnantsPrincess chapter 26 . 6/20
Omg! This is such a beautifully written story! I'm only just over half way through it and had to stop reading for a moment because i'm crying! I can't put it down hardly.
Treblemkr chapter 42 . 6/4
Somehow I missed the last update! I loved seeing Regina finally and the scene on the Jolly play out for her. I am so excited to see what happens next!
Jenndifurry chapter 42 . 5/14
looking forward to the end of this amazing story.
Jenndifurry chapter 24 . 5/13
Killian really needs to teach Emma more swordsmanship.
Jenndifurry chapter 19 . 5/13
I always thought it was funny that the pirate colors were called a Jolly Roger and the name of hooks ship.
Jenndifurry chapter 18 . 5/13
The queen I hope is Emma and her loyal knight Kilian
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 5/12
Since your still writing this story Ill make a suggestion I've always heard and they never do this right in shows but Princesses are highnesses and queens and kings majesties. So Queen Snow would be her Royal Majesty and Emma Her royal highness.
whirlinground chapter 42 . 5/10
Oh please tell me this isn't abandoned. Pleaseee.
JustMaeBe chapter 42 . 5/7
It's been a while since I read this one, I think it was only 20 or so chapters last time. Its amazing how this story has grown. I'm looking forward to reading the ending!
Queen-oh-no-a-whovian chapter 42 . 4/2
This has been an amazing story so far and i very much look forward to seeing it to the end, whatever path you take it. :D 10/10
The White Leopard chapter 17 . 3/29
I love every single thing about this fic and I am going to keep on doing so until I catch up to the latest chapter and hopefully all the way to the end. And later I will attempt to enumerate all the reasons why.

Really. It's amazing.
OMG! I love when i find a story and i can’t put it down. I found this story 2 days ago and i’m Hooked (pun intended). I think i have only found 2 other stories on here that I enjoyed as much as this. Definitely 3 and even better than you updated 1 month ago. So hopefully you will update again soon
2,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »