Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
OMG! I love when i find a story and i can’t put it down. I found this story 2 days ago and i’m Hooked (pun intended). I think i have only found 2 other stories on here that I enjoyed as much as this. Definitely 3 and even better than you updated 1 month ago. So hopefully you will update again soon
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 42 . 3/19
OMG I just binge read this whole story and I had forgotten how much I loved it. I'm so excited for more!
emmas-prince chapter 42 . 3/15
Well, I don't think she will like to know what kind of man he truly is. Then he'll be no good to whatever she has in mind. Great chapter and I can't wait to read the rest. Do you know, more or less, how many episodes the story will have?
Killian was talking about love at the end, wasn't he? Lovely chapter as always!
Lottie chapter 42 . 3/10
Oooh this was such a good update! The new perspective was really interesting and Killian and Emma’s performance was really intense. I do have questions though- who is this Lieutenant? What did Killian whisper to Emma? And where did Emma get that bruise? Can’t wait to find out! :)
BixIsHere chapter 42 . 3/6
Oh you updated, yes :))
Very interesting chapter, from Reginas point of view and all. She is so broken without love in jer life :/
You engulfed me in the scene. It was so breathtaking to read this staged thing from an unknowing point of view. Good to know that love will prove to be strength (i hope?) and that the little affair Emma has is with a clever, truly great man that can keep his promises made under the starry sky...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter and am willing to wait all the while it takes you to fabric it :)
Belladonna chapter 42 . 2/28
veryupsetreader chapter 42 . 2/28
um excuse me but weren't CaptinSwan supposed to get married and if this story continues Killian better not be Regina's plaything or ill be even more upset. oh and by the way interlude at sea is amazing
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 42 . 2/26
As always your work is amazing. I can picture it as if it's on a screen.
A gripping story. I await the next chapter with immense eagerness.
nyx-p1e chapter 42 . 2/25
Fascinating crossover! You've done an amazing job with this story, I loved it! Looking forward to seeing the outcome of Killian and Emma's plots :D

I've especially enjoyed your slow, steady transformation from Hook to Killian, you've stayed incredibly true to his character, yet he' s grown so naturally into Emma's other half. I love the way you've weaved together the TV show's plot and your ideas here with the curse - they flow together really well! And I love the relationship between Emma and Killian - steamy, steady and most importantly, fun! ;) Again, I've loved this story, looking forward to seeing what you write next! :D
OMG this is a really good fanfic I hope it is not over and u keep writing
Patty chapter 42 . 2/21
So glad to see another installment. I really love this story! Great work!
PastOneonta chapter 42 . 2/20
Regina is so dangerous and so driven to destroy them. She's watching every move, every interaction. How can Emma prevail? How can Killian continue? Can Snow and Charming stay hidden?

I know there will be answers to these questions in future chapters. The story has built to this point of a great trial for our heroes and the characters we love. It can feel overwhelming at times, and particularly right now, when it seems they are so vulnerable and Killian has literally delivered the Savior, the princess, the woman he loves to the evil queen.

Thank you for continuing. This is an amazing story. Every chapter has been brilliant. We are anxiously awaiting the meeting between Regina and Emma and the resolution. We know you are busy and I can't imagine what it takes to present such a work, we will be here whenever you next update.
Just Kiss Already chapter 42 . 2/19
Oh, this was so GOOD. I loved that we got to see the show from Regina's perspective. Her characterization was so on point and it was fun to watch how her prejudice made her see what she wanted to see and not what was actually there.

And what a performance that was! The whole scene was just such a treat. I love how elements of the truth shone through but ended up aiding the theatrics.

Also, I am so nervous what the EQ will learn of about Killian. Dying to know how that'll turn out.

This was a wonderful chapter. Brilliant! Thanks a million for sharing!
2,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »