Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
QueenDuffy chapter 43 . 6/5/2019
I just discovered this fic a few days ago and haven't been able to tear myself away. It is so good 1 I am in love with your Emma and Killian! I saw it's been a long while since it was updated and just wondered if you had plans to complete it. You are very talented.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/3/2019
Last update is almost 9 months ago
Guest chapter 43 . 5/31/2019
I hope you are well. I love how you've written this story! I'm glued to it! I can't wait to read more. I hope you can update soon!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/2/2019
Your writing is amazing. I love all the little details you put in this story. I know Once has been over for quite awhile now, but I do hope you haven't given up on this story. I still love to come and read about one of my favorite T. . This is one of my favorite stories. Every chapter is more intriguing and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/21/2019
I just discovered this and read all the posted chapters. I thought that you might have Regina cast her curse and CS would be like Snowing in the series. I later read where you have Regina thinking of casting the curse after she destroys Emma. It was a little confusing where you have Rumple goading Regina into casting the curse with her mother’s heart. Just don’t think Belle would allow him to do this. Plus, if Snowing found beans then why not Rumple? I know Rumple wants to find Bae but why would he allow the destruction of everyone’s happiness if Rumple was changed by love. I will read your posted interludes but hope you come back to this. I am very curious about which direction you will take this.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/20/2019
I am not usually a CS fan but I love this story. I can’t wait to read how this all ends. At first,
Guest chapter 43 . 4/6/2019
I love this story and wish you could complete it.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/22/2019
I hope you can find time to write more soon. This is one of my favorite stories. I can't wait to read more and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Please! Update soon!
Ingeinge chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Hi Alexandra, i spent two days reading this wonderful story, I was so captured by it! But when I reached chapter 43, it’s not the end! Nooooo I can’t deal with it. Please please please finish the story if you can!
musicnlyrics chapter 43 . 2/24/2019
Tears and snot and anger have been just a few things I’ve felt while reading this—I love it! Thanks for sharing what you have so far—please share more, if you feel inclined!
Mangopirtelo chapter 43 . 2/24/2019
please, update fast! I can't wait the next chapter
Guest chapter 43 . 2/23/2019
Just checking on some of my fav stories. Hoping this one hasn't been abandoned just as we've gotten to the big show down.
moonlitsentences chapter 43 . 2/21/2019
I have been utterly obsessed with this story from the very start... your words, the realism, characterization, great descriptions, and ahh just everything about this story is perfect and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Stahlop chapter 43 . 2/10/2019
Just found this after reading the excerpt from CS Coctober not realizing it was still a WIP. Amazing story. Loving the journey. Patiently waiting for the next part. Do you know how many more chapters it will be?
2,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »