Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Mangopirtelo chapter 43 . 11/17/2018
Wow I just realized you have been writing this fic for YEARS and all I have to say that THANK YOU for sharing this amazing story with us. I envy your patience and resiliency to always come up with fresh ideas and updating after all this time! I can't wait the next chapter and ultimately how the story ends
Lisallama6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
I can't wait for the next update.
TooManyFandom12 chapter 43 . 11/5/2018
I pray that wasn't the ending
lookbackatme chapter 43 . 11/5/2018
Another awesome chapter. What won't the captain like? That Courtice isn't going or that he kissed her hand?
I'm chomping at the bit to see what happens next! Love this story so much!
Treblemkr chapter 43 . 11/4/2018
Updates to this story always make my week! Great job as usual. I can't wait to see the meeting between Regina, Emma, and Killian.
Just Kiss Already chapter 43 . 10/25/2018
AHHHH this chapter was so GOOD. It always makes my entire day when I get to read the latest update to this story. Without fail.

When Snow thought Killian had hit Emma and Emma was pissed that's what other thought was one of my favorite bits. Idk I really, really liked that scene.

I also can't help but feel that bruise will come back to bite them now that Emma's not using it anymore. Regina's already seen it I think, so showing up without it could be a red flag.

Fergus is the greatest ever. I love him and his friendship with Emma so much you don't even know. Their little exchange of smiles over his promotion had me smiling too.

Courtice. "Perhaps you do need to apologize, then." lol drag him. Also omfg his id is basically all but confirmed right? Ughhhhh the drama of it all is so. damn. good. I have no clue how or if it'll come into play and I am so shook.

Poor Emma. She is under immense pressure. All this talk of sacrifices has me so nervous for what's to come. I can't wait.

I love this story so much. Thank you a million times for sharing!
Belladonna chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Update update update please
maraudergurl2010 chapter 43 . 10/9/2018
Holy shitballz, what an epic. I could hardly stop reading this once I started, and believe me, I have things I really, really, REALLY ought to be doing. :P Master wordsmith at work over here, peeps, make way, please. :D
Belladonna chapter 43 . 10/4/2018
Please please update
Im such a fan of your fic
Guest chapter 43 . 10/2/2018
I can’t wait for a new chapter
chipthemunkey chapter 43 . 9/30/2018
I loved it! Absolutely worth the wait! I like that Emma added the bruise herself. Good touch! And I love Killian in this chapter!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/26/2018
One of my favorite stories! I've been waiting for an update for so long. But you never disappoint. I hope you will be able to update again soon because I can't wait to see what you are going to write next!
Elsa007 chapter 43 . 9/24/2018
Another incredible chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Atruthuniversally chapter 43 . 9/22/2018
I have run out of adjectives to tell you how stunning your writing is and how dear I hold this story. Each sentence and word is so masterfully and beautifully crafted. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this and for sharing it with us! And the plot is riveting, and clever and intricately woven, it’s just amazing! I loved how you described Killian’s visceral reaction to Emma sacrificing herself for him, and also Emma’s sudden and full understanding of why her mother had eaten the apple and the realisation that she would indeed do the same for Killian. And your use of imagery is magnificent, like the line “and what was left was the beat of his heart under the fan of her fingers and the echo of the ocean that clung to them both” or this one here: “the condolences running of Killian’s leather-clad shoulders” “like water off a duck’s back”. I am both parts equally excited and anxious for what you have planned next as I fear things will not quite go to plan for Emma and Killian...
OnceSnow chapter 43 . 9/22/2018
Great chapter. This is one of my all-time favorite fan fics and I can’t wait for the next chapter. Killian’s visceral reaction to her bruise and the idea of her sacrificing for him demonstrate the changes he’s made in microcosm. Beautifully done.
2,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »