Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
melsbells91 chapter 43 . 9/20/2018
Oh dear oh dear. So many moving pieces on this game board. I love Charming sharing how he felt when Snow took the apple, how it physically hurt him when that happened. I also love how much the idea of Emma being poisoned is so viscerally painful to Killian, who already lost his brother in a similar manner. Emma doesn’t even try to fight him on not protecting him and just lies, because what’s the point? They are true love, and they will protect one another with their lives no matter what. I love this fic so much, eagerly awaiting the next update!
OnceUponASarcasticSinger chapter 43 . 9/20/2018
So glad you updated! I love this story and your writing so much and I can’t wait for the rest of it :))
mansts chapter 43 . 9/20/2018
I'm so happy you've updated)) Missed this story very much. I loved this chapter a lot)) Especially how David agreed with Killian))
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 43 . 9/20/2018
I'm so glad to have an update
It was tense throughout. And I can't wait for the next chapter
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 43 . 9/19/2018
I was so excited when I saw this was updated. It was so good as always and excited for more!
PastOneonta chapter 43 . 9/19/2018
This was wonderful. But my heart is stressed! Emma is about to meet Regina, Killian is about to meet the Evil Queen. They have to succeed with this charade or all will be at risk. If Regina has one thought that Emma cares for Killian she will use Killian as leverage to debilitate Emma. Killian will be strong against torture or torment to his own person but if Regina attempts to hurt Emma in front of him, again, all will be at risk.

We know Emma is strong and worthy of being Queen. It is just that Regina is so manipulative and experienced in magic and now so close to getting what she has wanted for decades. How can Emma truly prepare for an evil she can’t even imagine? Emma will be worried for Killian, for Fergus, for her parents. Killian will have to play the part of the dark pirate, a person he doesn’t want to be anymore. I also think Regina will try to seduce him and will be angry when rejected.

This continues to be amazing, every word, every sentence, every paragraph, every chapter has been compelling and engaging.

Thank you for continuing and for your commitment to the story. All your readers are anxious for the meeting of Emma and the Evil Queen. We know Emma’s light magic is true, it has to be strong enough to defeat dark magic, and allow Emma and her family to prevail. Thank you so much. Anxiously waiting for the rest.
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 43 . 9/19/2018
Great update, as always. I liked seeing the new camaraderie between Killian and Charming, and even Lieutenant Courtice apologized! haha And go, Fergus!
LadyCaptainSwan chapter 43 . 9/19/2018
This is fantastic!
tyraleanne chapter 43 . 9/18/2018
SO BLOODY ECSTATIC YOU’VE POSTED NEW CHAPTERS! Thank you thank you thank you. One of my favorite stories ever! Woooohoooo!
enchantedlight chapter 43 . 9/18/2018
loved it! can't wait for more!
daxx04 chapter 43 . 9/17/2018
Wonderful chapter. Love this story!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/17/2018
Every time i see an update from one of your stories I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I’m ready for Emma to take on the Evil Queen!
Res Ipsa chapter 43 . 9/17/2018
Oh god! Can't wait to see What happens next.
abeylin1982 chapter 43 . 9/17/2018
LOVE this story so much - feels like Christmas anytime there is an update! :) Can definitely feel things moving towards the climax, which is both exciting and sad at the same time - just want this universe to go on forever! I've really been enjoying Emma's journey, and how she continues to grow and develop into each new role that she finds herself in, and this is probably one of my favorite depictions of Killian as well - seems to fit so well with the character that was established in canon. Thank you again so much for sharing/updating this amazing story!
Lottie chapter 43 . 9/17/2018
Yes a new update! I loved this so much, especially Killian’s guilt and self-loathing about the act they put on. Can’t wait to see what happens next, keep up the amazing work :)
2,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »