Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Onceratheart18 chapter 44 . 3/3/2022
Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos KUDOS
KaySeaPea chapter 44 . 12/12/2021
I’m obsessedreally hope there’s more to come!
Klw797 chapter 44 . 11/30/2021
I hope this isn't abandoned
poyntersally chapter 34 . 11/8/2021
I cannot wait for the conclusion to this story! I’m one my…fourth read-through, and I cannot for the life of me figure out this curse business. “When the child is 28” are they talking about Emma? Killian is 27…are they talking about him?

I’m so worried Killian is going to die. I feel like there is too much foreshadowing in that regard.

Please update soon!
JessD11 chapter 44 . 9/26/2021
I want this story finished so bad! I have been following for a long time. I know it’s been a while but I would love to see updates again
Yashine101 chapter 44 . 9/9/2021
are we ever going to get the story finished?
5891irhs chapter 44 . 9/8/2021
I keep coming back to this story every now and then, and it's my absolute favorite.. I know it's been a really long time since the last update, but this story deserves a happy ending. Please please update it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
Oké this is the 10t time i read BtH and still waiting for an update… Please please please! I just love this story to much
Guest chapter 44 . 8/11/2021
Yes, I just posted on Between Heaven and Hell too! This story too is tremendous and wonderful and almost finished. Please please come back and give Emma and Killian and the rest of these amazing characters closure. Brennan just showed up! Please. I thank you for all you have done and shared and your heart and soul. Thank you.
Diamond1993 chapter 44 . 7/9/2021
I hope you finish this story, I have been drawn into for years it still gives me thrills each time I read it and I would love to finally see where it goes if Emma is pregnant will they also share true loves first kiss. Please keep writing!
V4l3r14 chapter 44 . 6/28/2021
PLEASE UPDATE I BEG YOU THIS IS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2021
I read again and i love the story again. Still with hope to find a New update.
Em Fargo chapter 44 . 6/23/2021
Welp, I finally got there! Although this is a HECK of a cliffhanger, and I have minimal hope of ever getting more, I don't regret a second of it! This is literally one of the best, if not the best, fanfictions I've ever read. I changed my ffnet email address so that if this ever updates it'll go to my current inbox just for this. I'll follow your tumblr just in case ffnet dies and you post this elsewhere. PLEASE PLEASE download this fic and keep it somewhere safe! I've seen some posts about how ffnet is no longer moderated, how password recovery doesn't work anymore, how you should download all your fics just in case the site up and vanishes.

If you ever decide to move this to AO3 and maybe even perhaps update it, I hope you'll post about it on tumblr! I know you have literal thousands of fans so asking you for a tag is kind of ridiculous, but ftr I'm EddisFargo on there.

For now, I'm going to try to move this in my mind to the category of fics I've finished, and dream of one day getting an email in my inbox that says "HEY WAIT."

It has been a pleasure! I hope whatever you're doing, you're doing well. Thank you for writing!
Em Fargo chapter 30 . 6/19/2021
Okay I'm still LOVING THIS SO MUCH but I just made a friend check the last chapter (I was afraid of getting spoiled) and it looks like this is indeed unfinished. The tragedy! And it's been like 1.5 years so it feels like it's *probably* abandoned. But I'm sure going to read all I can. I usually care a lot about endings, but whatever, I get two hundred fifty THOUSAND words of this awesome fic, I can still enjoy it very much. Just wanted to know what I was in for hahaa.

Ahh well, I'm gonna follow it *just in case*. Because it seems unlikely you're going to suddenly pick it up, but you NEVER KNOW.
Em Fargo chapter 24 . 6/18/2021
Haha OK so I found this fic like... yesterday and I'm already here. Because this is SO GOOD. You don't understand, it's SOOOOO GOOD. I was not prepared for it to be this good.

Anyway, I'd have been commenting this whole time but I haven't logged into ffnet in several years, and I didn't even know if I remembered my login, and I have heard password recovery doesn't work on here anymore. Luckily my ffnet days were the days before I understood password security, so it was the same password I used to use for everything when I was younger. Haha not claiming I've "outgrown" fanfiction, I just moved pretty much entirely to AO3. In fact, when I saw this fic was on ffnet I was almost like "nevermind" but THANK GOODNESS I GAVE IT A SHOT ANYWAY omg what I would've been missing out on.

But I had to log in when I read your author's note for this fanfic because ma'am. YOU are thanking ME? When you have given me this treasure? No no. Now, admittedly, this took me very little "patience" as I discovered it when it was already (I hope?) finished, so there's no waiting. Actually I have no idea if it was ever finished, I just know you haven't updated it for a year and a half. Come to think of it, that's the Before Times. Wow. Is that because it's over, or because you stopped for some other reason? I will probably not find out for a few days. But whatever, even if it never gets an ending I won't regret the time I've spent reading it. Because it is. SO GOOD.

On the subject, have you backed this story up anywhere? Because I have read a lot of posts about ffnet possibly being a dying website, and this fic was YEARS of your life. And it is very lorge. And if it got lost in the ether I would cry. I mean, I could totally download it too, and have it, but that would just be me. idk if I plan to reread a two hundred fifty THOUSAND word fic, but it would be sad to think that I couldn't. Because, I don't know if I've mentioned this, but it's SO GOOD.

Anyway, I haven't actually read this chapter yet, but I could not let that author's note go unanswered.

Thank YOU for writing it. Very very much.
2,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »