Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2020
The year is 2020, October
I wanted to tell you I think this is a wonderfully written story...you’re an outstanding writer...I know you never finished this story (well, at least I’m guessing because it doesn’t say complete) but I decided to read it anyway and I’m very glad I did, so...if you ever see this review, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you sharing your story with us (ref:everyone who’s ever read it...) beautifully done!
Julia Wolfe chapter 44 . 10/3/2020
I absolutely adore your story! I've been rereading it very often. I hope you'll write again another chapter soon. You're the best writer!
poyntersally chapter 43 . 9/8/2020
Just finished my second read through. I love this story so much. I'm hoping that the conclusion is "on the horizon"? Fingers crossed for an update soon! It's so good! Thank you.
cinnamonbun2 chapter 12 . 9/1/2020
pleeeeeease update this is such a well-written story I love it so much
cinnamonbun2 chapter 7 . 9/1/2020
ok hear me out I think that Regina wants Killian to be the one to crush the heart of the thing he loves most because she thinks his revenge matters more to him than love and THAT'S why she brought in his father
BlueGreen216 chapter 44 . 8/25/2020
I just got into this story and I LOVE it! I can't wait for the next update! And I love how this is all coming together towards the Dark Curse.
Belladonna chapter 44 . 8/18/2020
I just...
I just cant take the wating
Please please update
cara chapter 44 . 8/10/2020
I read this a few years back and loved it! And now I just got back to reading fanfiction and I still loved it after all these years. This story is one of my top favorite fanfictions. I'll never get tired of rereading this. It's so different from the others. And I love the way you describe the settings, they become vivid in my imagination. Thank you for sharing this with us. Please keep on updating! :)
SeaDiamond chapter 43 . 8/7/2020
I've stayed up late almost every night reading this story and i have a first shift job. I read it on my lunch breaks, in the shower even, on the toilet, and you name it! I'm obsessed please continue!
SeaDiamond chapter 44 . 8/7/2020
I've been reading fanfics of Killian Jones and Emma Swan without end! I love their story, any version of it because Im in love with the Captain. I'll "say it again. I love you. Say it again." One of my favorite lines in this story. And the lines about her kiss being his "forfeit" more in the beginning of the story. The fact of how long you've been writing this story almost breaks my heart! I'm a writer myself and I become so personal with the characters they are real to me! You write well and I feel it's better than I could do! It really feels like a real pirate story. Continue writing! "Is that an order, Captain?" "Aye, love." I'm going to keep hounding you until you post another chapter. And I promote a sequel as well. I'll read it and treasure it always. Oh, and I decided to name myself "Sea Diamond" in honor of your "Sea Diamond" mermaid story! It's "startling, some say striking!" I also loved how every now and then you would throw in a quote from the show Once Upon A Time. Usually my captain of my Heart's quotes. Please, please, write me! I'm hanging on the edge of the plank! Don't let me fall and drown with the sharks!
Cindymint chapter 44 . 8/4/2020
Please update soon
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2020
I just stumbled across your story yesterday and basically binged all 44 chapters. Couldn’t put it down. The character development is wonderful and the story so fluid that it kept me engaged the whole time. I hope you’ll continue it, no matter how long it takes. :) Looking forward to the resolution.
SammySwan2298 chapter 44 . 7/11/2020
I have had the pleasure of re reading this story several times, and each time i get sucked in from the very beginning. I hope you keep udating and finish this, I look foward to what will happen to Emma and Killian and Fergus. I have loved every character as how you wrote them. Well done on a fantastic story!
febrahimi chapter 44 . 7/10/2020
Hi there! I just finished my 6th time rereading this fic and I enjoyed it as much as the first read through! I can't wait for the next update!
melsbells91 chapter 44 . 7/10/2020
I took a fanfiction break for quite a while and I’m excitedly jumping back in to my favorite fics, this one definitely being at the top of my list! There was so much in this chapter going on, and it’s so exciting that after so long they are finally facing off with Regina. I definitely did not expect the twist with Killian’s father at the end, this sounds very interesting indeed and I’m so looking forward to Killian’s reaction to this. I wonder too what it will take to jumpstart Emma’s magic. Also how does Regina plan to enact the curse if she has no one she loves? Is that maybe why she found Brennan, to have Killian use his heart to enact the curse somehow? Oh I’m so excited for the next update! Can’t wait!
2,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »