Reviews for Leafs new Tree
To anyone reading this comment don't read this story this is nothing more then a hate boner for naruto this author really hates the character so they wrote this complete garbage
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 25 . 6/9
Fun fact unlike with Jiraiya where Itachi was bluffing. With Minato he is not.
sense via powerscaling an alive Minato with time to grow is the Verse's top tier outside of Kurama.
D chapter 32 . 12/13/2021
I regret reading T-T
Guest chapter 32 . 11/25/2021
Unfortunate to see it end off this way, but all in all a great story, and though you'll probably never see this, I appreciate it for the story presented. It was quite original and didn't appear to lack inspiration.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
Don't read this - it's a trash.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2021
Right now the fucking 10 tails should be called the all powerful pep talker
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
So you won't make naruto godlike, but youʻll make his siblings retardedly strong, to the point where naruto can never beat them, even if he has the Juubi sealed within him. I am glad you decided to stop writing this garbage.
Johnmau chapter 5 . 6/11/2021
Screw! This!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
I don't mind naruto not being overpowered but why do you still have to make me an idiot like canon?
Joshbbeer chapter 11 . 5/5/2021
Shit book
Joshbbeer chapter 6 . 5/5/2021
Your useless you say no godlike but you make his sisters mature and skill full you’ve ruined this fic
Joshbbeer chapter 2 . 5/5/2021
Why would you make his crappy personality cannon if the only reason for that was because he lacked a family ?!
HyperA2019 chapter 31 . 3/29/2021
I am looking foward to Chapter 29.
tobitto chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
I dont mind neglect fics as long as the reason for the neglect is good... As if they can use fucking Shadow Clones to train all three but whatever
Alim fanficker1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2021