Reviews for Only Left To Wonder Why
silleoneff chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
You are such a good writer.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
:) I love happy endings :) Thanks for giving us one :)
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh my god this made me cry! Great job. This is how I would have felt if I was Felicity. I wouldn't be able to get over it as quick as her. Really loved this!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was really great. Outside of Oliver so callously using her in the finale, it irked me that Felicity wasn't upset over it. It was so disingenuous. SO glad to read this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Gah all my FEELS this was lovely I just can't ahskhdljdjffk
tonemara chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh my God! That was totally amazing. I have tears in my eyes. I wish that would happen in the series, but I don't think it will. Oliver totally needs a swift kick to his butt for hurting Felicity like that. You captured the essence of the scene perfectly. Good job.
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I like your "Do you understand?" It's a "You know what to do with this syringe, right?" kind of question. And then her interpretation after is spot on. And I can see her prattling on about her feelings for him. Oh, and good job making him look past her. He does that a lot, especially to her. And when he tells her he can't be with her and he needs her to understand is heartbreaking. I love your ending, sweet, and about as emotional as I see Oliver ever getting.
Luv2Live chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Aww so cute!
amsr chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
comienza con trsiteza y despues con toda la alegria del mundo, muy bien,capitulo estupendo
NerdyAddict chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Just WOW after the finale i was a wreck the twist and turns and i understood why Oliver didn't tell Felicity his plan as he needed it to be real and natural, plus i think apart of him wanted to know her real reaction towards him. I totally believe he does love her and this is exactly what i needed! Thank you! It was great to see all the lovely Olicity moments in the season 2 finale and i get they dont want to rush it etc but like your comment i wanted more so this writing was awesome exactly as i hope it does play out! And Felicity working for ARGUS i didnt even think of that but Oliver trying to break in just to talk to her had me laughing and crying! Thank you again for this, i hope theres more of this to keep me going till season 3!
Jen chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Oh, how lovely to have new fic from you! This was so on point. Beautifully written, full of emotion. I love how you dealt with them post-finale. Felicity striking out on her own, Oliver breaking in to ARGUS to talk to her (only Oliver). Just such goodness from beginning to end. With what will probably be a very long 5 months until the S3 premiere, here's hoping inspiration strikes again, I'm always up for more of your fic. :-)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Oh! this is so incredibly lovely!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
-sighs- Oh the feels. I felt this exact way when I saw the season finale. I seriously thought that he was playing her so that she maybe able to get Slade's attention. I guess we'll see where their relationship heads in season three. I loved this!
mjf2468 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Thank you soooo much for writing this. Best resolution yet for the "error" the show did. I really think it fit well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014