Reviews for My Sister's Mistress
Icebicycle chapter 11 . 3/13
I love all of it so much; it's so good.
Miss Kobayashi chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
this might sound a bit kinky and u may refuse to not write it at all. so here goes: Anna misbehaves, (she probably did something stupid to disrupt one of elsa's meetings with a dignitary) and she must be punished for i ;) Elsa is fed up with Anna's childish behaviour and locks her in a room and paddles her. it doesnt have to be sexual at all because the sex might just take away from the harshness of it but there could be suggestive situations. anyhow please consider it. i'd honestly like one like this because there havent been many.
thanks for reading my prompt
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Thank you for convincing me that bdsm is wrong and that Elsa and Anna are better off loving each other platonically.
nexus shadow chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Man, chapter five took me three days!
aiborie chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Oh Jessex, you make my loins into jelly. Jokes aside, what the hell did I just read haha. You are just the epitome of all the Elsanna smuts I've ever read.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
A very amazing story. Very interesting, too. The smut was good, too. ;)
nekobabe4ever chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
You are really an amazing writer the story was riveting i had trouble putting it down i really admire your description and your knowledge of kink was surprising and amazing thank you for writing this amazing story
gwiley161999 chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Although this story did have a lot of smut in it (by the way, you guys did a a fantastic job writing every scene), I really did enjoy the fluff and the plot. When I got to chapter 10 and read there was a character death I was certain Elsa was going to die from her labor, but she didn't which made me happy and I'm sure Anna was happy as well. Even though they did lose the first baby, they were rewarded with the second baby. Thank you for giving them a chance to start a family. If Clara didn't make it I would have probably stopped reading because Elsa would've been depressed 24/7 and Anna would try and fail endlessly trying to get her Elsa back.

So thank you for the story and for their happy ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
That chapter was awesome
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
I pretty much binged this today, while hot I also really loved the plot. Especially the ending.

Though I have to state I'm surprised, I totally thought Rhys was not only gay but his nephews lover. (Due to the fact he didn't want to look at her on the wedding night and the comment about how he hoped his nephew wouldn't ruin the wedding by losing the rings) and that he was going to protect Elsa/Anna (and have his nephew marry Anna).

Still, I liked the way it turned out. I'm glad they found happiness.
Kankitten chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
0/0 all the dokis and nose bleeds
zayl777 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
An interesting bonding experience. Unorthodox, but apparently effective :P Though I find it hard to sympathize with the sisters' enjoyment of the events in this chapter, I do find it believable.
zayl777 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wow, well... that escalated quickly! They must have had a half a bottle each to loose the sense of societally enforced decency to such an extent at their first romantic interaction...
adamclark83 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
This is great. Just about every single fantasy about Elsa: kissing, licking, sucking, Elsa tied up, her being whipped, strap on sex, domination.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Thats the best fanfiction i had ever read it was romantic, funny and basically just awesome.