Reviews for My Sister's Mistress
feral child chapter 10 . 6/23
I can't believe you have to ruin such a beautiful story with such a cruel idea. You are souless, man. Just change that shit for cry out loud
TheWickedRainbow chapter 11 . 6/11
daaaaamn this one helluva story, love it
donovandelaney26101 chapter 10 . 6/7
Elsa would have used her power of creating live to bring the baby back to live!
donovandelaney26101 chapter 9 . 6/6
Um, Elsa would not be doing any work anymore. Elsa would be listening to what Anna is saying to her. So change it!
donovandelaney26101 chapter 7 . 6/6
Elsa would likely have created a child using sperm from Anna and then would have combined that with her power to create life. The baby would be really in two weeks.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 6 . 6/6
Cheating! Elsa is cheating on her! Where's this back up plan to run away!? I don't see it!? They should have runned to the ice palace by now!
donovandelaney26101 chapter 5 . 6/6
Anna would be with her at that meeting.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 3 . 6/6
They should be having meetings together!
donovandelaney26101 chapter 2 . 6/6
Sorry, but your wrong about that. They would not be killed. And Elsa thinking what she did as wrong seems racist.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 1 . 6/6
Elsa's Cryokinesis and Hydrokinesis prevents Elsa from getting drunk or ageing.
RainbowDashPirate chapter 11 . 4/9
awwwwwwwwww, for some reason I feel nostalgic...
RainbowDashPirate chapter 5 . 4/8
PLEASE DON'T LET SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN, I SWEAR! IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS...I'LL JUST BE SO SAD! PLEASE DON'T LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN!
TheMightyFury chapter 11 . 4/3
Beautiful ending :')
froxfiles77 chapter 1 . 1/15
Meant to write that for your cake fic oops! but this story is incredible too and was the most extreme smutfic I ever read! Great stuff
froxfiles77 chapter 1 . 1/15
This story is just perfect :) It was the first Elsanna smutfic I ever read and I've never looked at a fork the same way since