Reviews for Ever After
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
day-um, shoulda shown marian right there that reggie changed cos if anyone woulda slapped the evil queen they'd be dead with their heart crushed ya know? sorta hoping word gets back to robin that marian did slap her though cos i mean your cheeks all red after and imma pretty sure that someone at the little dinner woulda noticed that and worked it out/heard marian shouting and all. might be kinda dark, but my theory with marian is that the writers are gonna twist her like all the other characters pasts and insteada her being this like uber-saint like woman she's just kinda selfish. my personal theory is that marian didn't wanna be a mom and took a potion to end the pregnancy but cos she was so far along all it did was make HER sick too, like really sick, and that was what robin stole the wand to heal her of which made her have the kid anyway. imma probs wrong there, but it would be hella interestin and an uber-shock to robin if it was.
Casey chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I respectfully disagree ;) I can't quite see Marian as anything like a mother. It's probably just some theories I've seen around (read this like essay length one on tumblr a couple days ago that had SO many good points about Marian and the execution being suspicious) but like...if Marian was such a mother, she would never have put herself in a situation where she'd end up thought of as dead. If she was such a mother, she would have gone right back to Robin and Roland (given she didn't look worn or dirty, I'd say she was well taken care of wherever she went). If she was such a mother, and had a newborn to get back to, she never would have risked helping Snow White. In my mind, it wasn't Regina/the EQ that took Marian from her family, it was Marian's actions first (with when Robin thought she died) and again when she helped Snow, KNOWING that it would mean execution if she was caught. Marian chose to help Snow over returning to her family, she needs to step up and take responsibility for her actions that put her twice in a situation where her life was on the line. To me, that's not a mother, that's someone who doesn't care about her family or being a mother if they could do something so serious without (it felt) consideration for them. No mother in their right mind would put themself in any situation (like helping Snow) that would take them away from their baby. Unless said mother was trying to escape motherhood.

I just feel like Marian has no right to be upset that her husband's life went on without her, that her baby grew up and got attached to someone else, because she was the one that made the choices that took herself away from them. Robin might have "put her in danger during a job" or something, but he doesn't strike me as the sort to invite her along, but to end up giving in to her demands to join him. The essay thing I read made a really good point. Regina/the EQ did not MURDER Marian, she executed her for breaking the law, something Robin AND Marian would have had to accept as a real possible consequence of their lives as outlaws in general. Marian made a choice to help Snow White, knowing very well it could mean never ever seeing her family again, Regina owns her mistakes, Marian has to as well.

I don't think she had a right to slap Regina and I don't agree that she should be seen as a "mother" in the sense that we didn't see her act like a real one or we don't know her as one. For all we know, she left Robin and Roland and her staying with them now/her reunion is the guilt she feels over leaving and nearly actually dying that makes her regret it. Just to throw out some other points. Guilt can be a powerful thing lol. I loved the chapter (save the slapping) but I just can't quite see Marian as being a mother when all her decisions before we see her seem to be made with the knowledge she wouldn't be a mother if something went wrong, and I can't get behind a real mother making choices like that with a newborn there and getting in the middle of something that isn't her business :/

Hoping Robin chooses Regina though! :D
scifigrrl chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
"Never this" was a great line!
scifigrrl chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Sweet CS moment!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
omg omg omg omg, please please please, i beg of you! have some kinda confrontation/argument/fight between robin and marian over what marian did. cos i just wanted so badly for SOMEONE that actually had a say in roland's life to be like "back off bitch" (in different words lol). and robin's literally the ONLY one (i mean that literally, he is literally the ONLY ONE) that can have a say in roland's life cos Marian has no idea about the changes going or about the last like 5 years on so she can't make informed choices about her son and what is beneficial to him and she doesnt know whats best for him like robin does cos robin is the one that rasied him and i just really, REALLY want to see robin shut that down with marian and defend regina and *squeals* i just really hope you do something like that, i'd be willing to get on my knees and beg for it :)
xQueenxElsax chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
This was cute. I love how Henry acts. Its just what he haves to do: Bring OQ back together son :D
loveregina and OQ chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I hate marian and emma what she done for regina.
I hope someone really stay regina side and protect her.
Owlshadow13 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Loved it! Can't find too many good ouat fics but I'm getting a good feeling about this one:)
scifigrrl chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
This was so good; the drama between Regina & Marion and the Snow interchange. I loved that Regina invited the Charming's for dinner & especially Snow's overjoyed reaction. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
i really hope that robin finds out that marian confronted regina and told her to keep away. cos that's like rubbing salt in the wound you know, she already took away robin and roland just by appearing, she didn't have to flaunt the fact that they aren't "regina's" anymore :'( i can't see robin being all too happy to find out that his wife is forbidding her from seeing roland, who regina saved the life of and cared for :( roland seemed to enjoy being around regina in the finale, i can't imagine that roland would take it well either :( poor, poor little cutie :'(
scifigrrl chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Aww, she definitely needed Henry that night. I hope she's pleasantly surprised by how many care & support her through this tragedy. Great story!