Reviews for My Secret Identity
TheBestGamer chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
This is something I don't get, why hasn't ever told Naru her secret? I'm pretty sure she would have kept her secret and she wouldn't have to hide from her friend like that. This was a great story I really needed to see something like this.
JazzyWCitty chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
This is exactly what I wantef to happen in the show! svslalhsgsjslsksgsg
Dark Moon Ministry chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh dear... what a lovely story! I felt so touched and warm inside reading this. I loved how you made the story start out like a normal fluff, but then turned things around and introduced a much more serious theme. It was a very effective transition, and it really took me in as a reader. I felt the exact same thing as Naru, and it was so nice to see her comforting Usagi just like I wanted to do. Also, the ending (which I won't spoil here in the review), was really the cherry on top of the cake. It truly shows how strong Usagi's and Naru's friendship really is. I know very well that Usagi has a strong friendship with the other senshi also, but the fact reamains that they are her colleagues, her guardians, and her sisters in war, and it is perfectly understandable that Usagi needs a friend outside her professional life that understands her feelings and is there for her during the rough times. I was always a bit irritated that the show seemed to toss Naru to the side once the other senshi had awakened, and this story helped making up for that.

Thanks again! Brilliant work. This is the best you've done so far.
-D.M.M.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is a sweet one-shot...
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was nice.

Good took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Antoinette Veronica chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
i love your description of the relationship of Naru and Usagi and I love Naru recognizing Sailormoon's strength and courage under that facade of a flighty, ditzy girl. What a good idea that Naru became the confidante of the Queen!

But I don't really think Usagi would long for any award or recognition, she is the one who gives unconditionally for the world and her loved ones...