Reviews for Steel Magnolia
Slovakia girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
So sweet...
Supernurse chapter 19 . 10/29/2017
Very nicely done. I liked the way you filled in the blanks from the movie. Will you do likewise for the subsequent movies? Your fiction gave a nice emotional component which was sometimes missing from the movie.
Tempduloupe chapter 19 . 4/10/2017
This was amazingly well written. I applaud you on your skill
JenB chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
I absolutely love this story! I love the little fillers you put in. It was done so well, it seemed like it should be cannon. I'd love to see you do the same thing with Batman v Superman. Well done! I've read your other Man of Steel stories too. You write so well. I look forward to reading more of your work.

JenB
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
this is my favorite chapter!
"cutest guy in class..."
"young lord of Krypton..."
"came down from Mt. Olympus..."
-THE BEST METAPHORS TO CALL HIM!-AND...H. Cavs as the actor...WOW!
SPOT ON DESCRIPTIONS! AWESOME!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 19 . 4/10/2016
I love ur take on the MoS verse! yipeee!
musicnlyrics chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
AWESOME! I love this piece. I've always enjoyed reading stories from different character's points of view, and this one didn't disappoint. Thanks for sharing!
Blueowl chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
Awesome story.
vonny25 chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Great story
DreamerDayjob chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Oh wow. Thank you so very much for that amazing fanfic! One of the best Man of Steel fanfics I've read. Please keep writing more! :D xx
finn1013 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
What a great fic! I've always liked the superman mythos and what always attracted me to it was not the action and the fight between good and evil, but the man behind it all- what made him who he was, his hopes and dreams, etc. So it was great to read a fic that fleshed out Clark and Lois's characters such as this one which would be my favourite from all I've read in the MoS verse. Well written, and well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I almost hit the back button when I realized this was a man of steel fic, but I stuck with it, and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed this.
seireidoragon chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
This was really well written! I think you did an amazing job with filling in missing scenes and Lois' personality seemed spot on as well. Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Awesome, loved the whole story! When are you releasing your next fic!? D
ClarksGirl chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I have to be honest, but it’s taken four days to finally read the final chapter because I knew once I read it, this journey would be over and there’d be no more and I really hate endings.

This story has been an absolute delight to read. Sad, exciting, at times laugh out loud funny, romantic and on many occasions so sweet it brought a tear to my eye. You have a wonderful gift in being able to transport the reader into the world you’ve created so completely that we actually feel like we’re there.

As mentioned I will be going back to the start and re-reading, once I’ve printed and bound it of course. And thank you for the shout out it really meant a lot to me. You’re only the second writer in the entire fanfiction world, and I read quite a bit over various fandoms, that I’ve invested so much time conversing with.

Thank you for this wonderful re-write, and I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do with Dawn of Justice xoxoxoxo