Reviews for Pinky Promises
kingshiisa chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
In fifth grade I would've beat Luce's ass
smittythethird chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Made me cry, better than most romantic movies. I loved this so much! The feels are to much. My mom literally asked me what was wrong and I told her I was reading one of the best stories I have ever read! This is just my opinion but THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON THIS WEBSITE!
Gwendolyn Hunter chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Sam was too big to fit on the paper!

That was genius

and the better have been holding pinkies when they got married...
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. and I have read it three times now.
boppeh chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh my god "he's too big to fit on the paper" holy shit I can't berate you awesomely smart person you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
AW, this was soo cute! I loved it.
Simple-Minded-Mockingjay chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever read! You are an amazing writer! Loved it!
lilpandabr chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love this BEYOND WORDS. Exactly what I needed right now- and the best part was that there was no angst or fighting between Dean and Cas. ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICS EVER OHMIGOSH LET ME LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY THAT WAS PHENOMENAL! Honestly one of the best things I've read on this site!
Great job :D
-A
KMPcool chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is beautiful and extremely well done. I liked how you incorporated other characters and their names into the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Why has this story gotten no reviews yet? It's absolutely fantastic! The sweetest story ever, and I love Cas and Dean's relationship! I'm so impressed, and please keep writing! I mean, not on this story, since it's a oneshot, but you know what I mean. Anyway, it was absolutely fantastic!
ImaGleekBaby chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is by far one of the sweetest fics I've read in a long time, I think I'm in love.
Amazing! :)