Reviews for What I Learnt in Kindygarten by H M Murdock
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Kindergarten Murdock is adorable. Very well written and interesting story.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh my, this is nice. And so creepy...
MissEclipse chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A truly fascinating glimpse into the young HM's life. There's so much dark and shade in the story. I love the line "I guess I learnt ya don' always hafta have all the colors t' make a good picture." Very sinister and wise thoughts for such a young boy to have.

I haven't read your other stories, but I am sufficiently hooked, so will deffo be following them up!
LizzyH84 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Good little story, it's disturbing to think how long Jackson and the CIA had been tracking Murdock and interfering with his life although I know you previously mentioned this in 'Every Thought Captive' it's good to see the recurring characters of Hollis and Cindy him being a bully and her being his friend and Protector make into this story they have practically the same personality's as they did in the other stories too as adults. Murdock was clearly an intelligent and sensitive little boy ripe for manipulation it seems... However the relationship he has with his grandmother is tender and adorable.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is very foreboding. I love how you made the younger character of Jackson seem as controlling and intimidating as his older self, and younger Murdock seem the same as you write him as a man.

Very excellent, well-written and an interesting insight into how much Jackson wants Murdock for his plans. This prequel was a wonderful addition. :)