Reviews for Distance
The Dragon of Lightning chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Honestly, I love your stories. I’ve read through Tears of an Oracle and Residual Darkness, and I even started your series including Galefire (I think that’s the title. I haven’t been back to the story, and I would if I could find it...) But, honestly, no matter when your writing was first posted, I find that every time I read a story of yours, they just keep getting better. You’re truly an amazing writer.
Frost chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Im a huge Spyro the dragon fan and a
SpyroxCynder fan and this is the best fanfic
I have read in months I have read about
90 so It's something to be proud of. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
I'm probably a bit late but this story is very well written. I've never really been into 'lemons' and especially dragon... Well, you know. They seem... Weird to me is all. But again, great story!
Razor of DOOM chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
i think this fits the idiom absence makes the heart grow fonder
really well
JMDZ chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
love this. you did a b as ng up job here. hit me right in the feels. keep up the great work
7sky chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
i could go for a slice of life sequel to this. i'd read that. a hundred times probably. also, this was amazing. I absolutely loved this story. Very good job at portraying what it's like to be separated from someone for so long, and then their reactions to their reunion. very good indeed.
werewolfandproud chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story. could you write a sequel to this story?
BasedCausality chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
That was amazing. I didn't think I was capable of sitting and reading that long, but wow. This story really pulled me in. One of the absolute best pieces of fiction I've ever read. Just magnificent. I do hope you continue along this story line in the future. Blown away.
Neon-S chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
great story! although i'd personally give it a T rating...
Joei Write chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Very well written and heartwarming. The pacing seemed a little awkward, but that's about the only thing I found wrong with this. Well done Riverstyxx, well done indeed.
Ten-X Legacy chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Wow. Thank you.
I'm honestly impressed at the sheer amount of feelings conveyed.
I also really appreciate that is had a happy ending.
I've read way too many stories that just drone on with no end to the sadness.
"I mean yeah, it's venting. But be a little more optimistic!"
Anyways, it was beautiful. This is going on my favourites list.

So yeah. Bah.
GregtheGuest chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Great job :] there was character and so much more in every scene. By the last three chapters the emotions where believable and perfect. Long and thought out, great job, that's all I can say.
Ralmon chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
Incredibly lovely story. It felt all so real. Love it a lot.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Fantastic story. It's harder to critique, because I know how much vent writing this was, and see where it came from. So for now, I'll just say you've actually made me look forward to the later romance in LOC, and I feel more prepared to tackle it because of you. Thanks!
I WANNA WRITE MYSTIRI GOSHDAMNIT.
Goldie
GoldenGriffiness chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
I'm in love with your Ember XD She might be a bit smart for her age though.