Reviews for Surviving Paradise
c.rogers7761 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I think that this a good place to end this part of the story... Here is what I would like to see happen. One post the next chapter tomorrow. mark it complete. Two take some time and start on the next part as a sequel and continue the story. I have loved this take on an AU of Rick and Kate. Thanks for you for writing this story
nire47 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
You know what I think in regards to Surviving Paradise. I will still read it and the sequel. I want to see how the adjustment goes.

I will keep reading.
sparkyk1971 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
However you decide to handle it, I'll be reading. I do so love this story. Thank you for sharing it.
XFchemist chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
Aww poor boys! It's hard to imagine their situation. Living isolated all their lives. They are going to be overwhelmed very soon!

Sequel or not sequel? I'd read it no matter where you decide to upload the new stuff. Though I think I'd like to read it all in this fic. I suggest you to mark it as complete for now. This way it's possible other people will start reading it. Then you could always change the status later when you have new chapters.

You do have a demanding job so we are just so grateful that you decide to use your free time to create this universe for us. Thanks.

ps: I vote for tomorrow for the new chapter
codedriver chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
Post tomorrow...

I really want to see the road home, the family reunion, the face to face with Kate and Jim. How the kids take to being back in the real world. Even if the story ends as they leave for America, that just leaves another sequel/chapter. and it can be short.

You have spun a wonderful story and so when you get the chance, I want to read more. Even if all you do is post a chapter every Monday, that would be great.

I also want to see you finish the other stories you have but I cant complain too much as my muse for my stuff has gone silent. But I really want to see the end of the Tortoise and the Hare
tracy45 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I've been reading this story from the start and have loved every bit of it.
This has to be the most exciting story I've read and full of detail with the love of the characters as we've come to know them.
I'm sorry this story is coming to an end but hope you do write a sequel, as would love to see how they adjust to life in the big city.
LadyAilith chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I will miss your story. I've enjoyed reading it so very much! And I'm thrilled to know that there will be a sequel! :-)

Thank you for giving up your free time to give us your amazing stories! They are deeply appreciated! Truly. :-)
theputz913 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I'm okay with either day to post chapter 73. I'm on the fence with the idea of marking this complete and doing a separate sequel. I guess it doesn't matter as long as you see it through to the end the way you originally intended.
liz.onia chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
Great update as always! Since this had been a long story already, I would be okay with a completely different story for a sequel. And it doesn't matter to me when you update with the last chapter! I'll be excited to read it regardless :) I'm glad that you're still planning on writing about their adjustment to society rather than leaving it with them being rescued and a vague living happily ever after. Thanks for the time you've put into this! The boys crying about leaving their pets was so sad. Hopefully they can get a pet when they go back to the States! Maybe an iguana? Or a dog, since they havent ever seen one! When they get a house, can the boys have a tree house in the backyard? That might make them feel more at home! Or a really cleverly designed island themed bedroom. It would also be really cool if somehow the family got the ability to partially own/visit the island, since they lived there for so long. It will be fun to read the boys meeting their grandparents! Was that a bit of future romance foreshadowing for Martha? :) As always, excellent work! Can't wait to read the 'last' chapter!
jensnark chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
Tomorrow!
whiskeynights chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I love the way you write this family. They're a true family unit and it's refreshing to see!
Garrae chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
You know my thoughts. Like this chapter for the - entirely reasonable - fears of the children about leaving. Sometimes small things show the bigger picture.
tscott1224 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I have loved this story. I'm glad you will be doing a sequel.
Sanctuaria chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I feel bad for the boys just now realizing how much they will have to leave on the island and that they're never coming back! (Or at least not for a long time.) I liked the Lord of the Rings named chickens, although I'm questioning how Rick and Kate managed to still have chicken to eat after the boys (or Rick, seeing as how some of those names must have come from him) named them and made them their pets. With all the stuff you've set up here (such as the boys adjusting to modern/civilized life, repairing the relationships especially in Kate's family, etc) I agree that it would be wrong to just end the story without resolving all of that. Whether you make it a sequel or just put this one on another hiatus while you write doesn't matter to me, as long as you continue and give it an ending that does this wonderful story justice! I'll be reading no matter when or where the material ends up. As for the next chapter, sooner is better ;)
Minerva89 chapter 72 . 2/14/2015
I think you shouls mark this story as complete and then state that there will be a sequel coming. a lot of people only read fics once they are labeled as complete, by doing so you'll give them the chance to read about this amazing journey of yours.
Plus, it's alwasy positive to know that there is a sequel in the making, even it could take a couple of months to post the first chapter.
Hoping to read the final chapter very soon
Have a good Saturday