Reviews for Surviving Paradise
unannalome7 chapter 73 . 5/17/2016
wow, I have no words, this is really really good, this could be printed and I would read it a million times more. I am not english and I have found it quite difficult to understand some concepts especially in the constructions and I had to keep looking in the internet for photos and things, and your tumblr helped me a lot! I have to say, I don't understand why this fic hasn't more favorites because I am talking with all my heart that your work here, your imagination, how you describe things, your writing in general in this whole story is so good! oh my god! There were points in the story when I was all fangirl and like ohmygodohmygodohmygod! and super excited and wow, you left me really surprised, at first I was a little reluctant into reading this (it's so different of what I usually read and look for in here) but you amazed me and now I am so looking forward to that sequel you talk about in your A/N. congratulations on a work well done() :)
unannalome7 chapter 47 . 5/16/2016
WOW I did not expect that, soo amazing this story! I, now am going to continue reading but this is exciting!
unannalome7 chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
yes! I was waiting for this topic to be talked about because I am really curious and wanted to know how she was going to make it ahahha (and in other A/Us that I've read they didn't mentioned this things and I think it's really important among the other things) , it's useful information, and the photos on your tumblr are really useful too. okay, I am going to continue :)
datasprite12 chapter 73 . 5/3/2016
I binged-read this fic over the last five, sacrificing sleep in the process (1:30 AM on a work night? What was I thinking?). I absolutely loved your story. Castle and Beckett are recognizable, your original characters are compelling, the pacing is excellent, and I learned a ton about plants! You really painted a detailed picture of their island.
Great job!
TillyB chapter 73 . 4/10/2016
Thank you so much for such a fantastic story. I have spent the last week reading whenever I had time. I do notice that you haven't posted anything for a year or so, so do hope you will be back with the sequel soon. Even if it is a short one, just to cover the reunion of the families and friends.
Beach love chapter 73 . 3/31/2016
Hey when you gonna write the sequel? I took my whole Spring Break to read this. Please please write it.
Guest chapter 73 . 3/26/2016
AF:What a wonderful story! That was an extraordinary journey to read this odyssey. I can't wait for a sequel.
AF chapter 73 . 3/20/2016
tazo5079 chapter 73 . 3/1/2016
Loved it. Found it the other day and couldn't stop reading, some times till 3am. Can't wait to read the next part.
josiebell391 chapter 73 . 1/24/2016
what an a amazing story so wonderfully written I so enjoyed reading it I can't wait to read the sequel
eneas chapter 73 . 1/12/2016
Just finished reading this fabulous story I really love it, hope you continue with the sequel soon.
strangeplace chapter 73 . 1/11/2016
This was a strange ending to a great story. How do you possibly end it without the reunion with Jim and Martha? Now nearly a year later and the rest of the story?
Razgriz Ace chapter 73 . 12/25/2015
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel!
AlwaysAndForeverCaskett chapter 73 . 11/9/2015
I have no words to describe this story. I found it yesterday 11/8-2015 and today I finished it. I have never been this hooked on a story before, I couldn't stop reading. This is one of the most well written stories I've read and it was a really fun and scary journey that I got to experience! I want to say thank you for the beautiful writing and this wonderful story that will be in my mind for a long time because I'm still just sitting here with tears in my eyes and my emotions are all over the place! Once again thank you! 3
ashhead chapter 73 . 10/19/2015
Really wish I could have left you more reviews for this but I've been reading it in the last few weeks during night feeds of my new born and so haven't really had the opportunity. On several occasions I have had to read another chapter after I finished feeding before I could go back to sleep. I absolutely loved every word, and it really made me think and reflect on my own pregnancy and labour, and wonder how I would cope without all the mod-cons I take for granted. Thank you for writing this and I can't wait to read the sequel.
2,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »