Reviews for Surviving Paradise
Not finished chapter 73 . 10/14/2015
This ending was a cliff hanger ... sorry but at a minimum the reunion with Martha and Jim. So good up until you left it here.
nyccountry chapter 73 . 10/13/2015
I loved this story and was wondering if you were close to posting the next part...
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I just reread this again :) I loved it as much as the first time :D
I was wondering how the continuation is going?
l03l chapter 73 . 9/11/2015
Wow. Thank you for such a wonderful story and for sharing it with us, it's truly incredible. I can't wait to read it again. The flashbacks and the shifting from POV and time frame was perfect, the different eyes through which to read the story. Their family, the life they created, I just loved this whole story... That Grollet got what he deserved, it was perfect. Grollet was truly an incredible villain, I felt like I was looking over my shoulder the entire story, you wrote him brilliantly. Re-reading it will be far less stressful now that I know the ending! And I'm so pleased there's more to come, I'm so excited to see what happens next with Rick and Kate and their family. Thank you.
l03l chapter 52 . 9/11/2015
Okay. First of all, WOW. I'm not sure I can even put into words a coherent response to what I've read so far, but I'll try. I was looking for something to read last night before I went to bed, and thought I'd give this a go, as I'd heard such wonderful things (I naively thought I'd be able to put it down, HA!). I'm really not one for adventure stories so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this gripped me from chapter one. Like, I stayed up way too late last night reading and then when I forced myself to stop because I needed a few hours sleep at least, I was lying awake thinking about what was going to happen. I've been so captivated by this story, so compelled to keep reading, I can't even explain it. It's kind of killing me to pause and leave a review because I must keep reading. The world you've created for them, the research you've done, the way you've written the characters, all of it is just incredible. Those first fifteen chapters or so my heart was pounding constantly, you had me on the edge of my seat, so to speak, and you still do, the mystery is just so compelling. As I'm reading now I'm terrified of what might happen next, so desperately hopeful for their happy ending. Ahhhh. I'm so grateful there are so many more words to come :) I find myself not being able to read them fast enough haha. Anyway. Thank you for sharing this incredible story.
alanbadr chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Wonderful story. And it is a job well took me three days to read it all (holiday - a good thing). I would be very happy to see the sequel. A method of adapting to a new life, to find connections, has long lost and build new ones. Their return to the real world can not now return to those previous people that they were. But it will be interesting to see how they view society with new eyes and a new outlook on life values.
As more pressure is building and they do not allow it to destroy their family. I would love to see even one or two more children, and how Rick and Kate cope with the rise they in new world compared to their past experiences.
Thank you very much for all your work and your patience is not to throw.
happybeckett chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
Oh, goodness. I'm super-hooked on this. It reads like a novel in the best of ways, and from personal experience, I know that AUs done in an elaborate, multifaceted world such as the one you have created are challenging to write, yet your words and research all flow together wonderfully; you've thoroughly researched every part of this story, and it's clear that your research paid off. This story is fantastic. It has me on the edge of my seat so often, and even in such different circumstances from the show, the characters still remain so very themselves. This adventure is so well done. Now, I'm going to go back to reading because I can't put this down. So good.
KateCastle23 chapter 73 . 3/18/2015
I love this story! Amazing job. Can't wait for more! :)
Danygirl4205 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
First of all let me point out I haven't read this yet. The reason why, is because you changed the damn synopsis/summary into a thank you session. Think about you're new readers finding this story and not being able to read the summary. The title is intriguing but I would normally read the summary to see if I should read the story. Please change it back for future readers, and leave the thank you session as a note at the end of the story.
StanaKateFan chapter 73 . 3/4/2015
I found this story about 3 days ago and have not been able to stop reading it! I wasnt sure if it would be my thing but did as you asked and read to chapter 12 before deciding that i LOVED it! I had to force myself to stop reading to get my chores done and to go to to sleep at night. I have loved this journey and my heart was aching for Kate at the end, understanding her desire to stay but also to go. I honestly cannot wait for the sequel to see how they navigate meeting the parents and working out how to survive in such a crazy new world. Thank you for your efforts in bringing this great story together. Fi.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/25/2015
oh my gosh that was just amazing. I have never read anything on this site that has had me on the edge of my seat like your story has. Thank you so much ok got to go read lol
Marshallana chapter 73 . 2/25/2015
so this is the best I've ever read. I never said that before but it's true. The emotion that you were able to evoke from this is nothing short of you so much for sticking with it I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance and I absolutely cannot wait for part 2.
TwinkleHeart chapter 56 . 2/24/2015
I am literally tearing through this story. Reading it every chance I get, staying up until 3 in the morning. It is hands down the best fic I have ever read and one of the best novels I have ever read! You need to change the names of the characters and have this published. Will review more later, I have to get back to reading!
J.Rook chapter 73 . 2/23/2015
I also love the story about surviving, and i have to say that this was a really good one. I will wait whatever it takes ro read Surviving Civilization and to read more about Caskett, Alex, Patrick and Sarah. The only regret I have is not getting to know the introduction of the kids to Jim and Martha. But this was a great fanfic and I really enjoyed it.

From Barcelona.
Raq'uel85 chapter 73 . 2/22/2015
Just finished a great read. Thanks to ur imagination!
2,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »