Reviews for Harry's Menagerie
mckertis chapter 3 . 2/27
Gods, this shit is unreadable !
mckertis chapter 1 . 2/27
Terrible grammar (well, as expected from a USian), and what the heck is Quittage ?
rowenasheir chapter 24 . 2/9
My grandfather also said"Yes Dear"! To stay out of trouble. A very safe and sane thing to do.

All male humans should learn that technique. If only they were really agreeing with the better model and not only trying to placate It, then doing their own thing ... until they realise that "Dear"was right all along and they should have done what they were told in the first place. And if "Dear was wrong, well we just change the world/ or our minds to make it work!"

And remember ladies: deny, deny, deny!
hpfanscs chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
Quite a wild ride, I'm surprised you didn't make it longer.
torlan2003 chapter 41 . 8/15/2016
Interesting story, I was getting a little confused their but enjoyed the story and ending. Thank you for writing.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
After the end of second year, why does Harry never call Dobby when he needs help?

Good story.
Smargden chapter 42 . 2/15/2016
Oh - this was a good one to re-read - again.
/tnx
/Smargden
torlan2003 chapter 42 . 2/9/2016
Good Story, got a little strange there for a while but that seemed to be what you wanted. Thank you for taking the time to write.
itanaru8 chapter 26 . 2/8/2016
I can't stand the way everytime harry gets a little power he gives it back to dumbledore.
David M. Potter chapter 42 . 10/21/2015
Great story!
Simianpower chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
This "story" has some interesting ideas. Unfortunately none of the ideas is ever fully explored, and the writing is absolutely atrocious. I wrote better than this when I was 8. Sometimes it's in first person, and within the same paragraph switches to third. Characters are used who are never introduced or described (Lea), conversations start and stop within two lines, scenes change with no resolution or warning, words and idioms are misused and/or misspelled at random. It's written like an ADHD acid trip. I hoped it would get better, but it's just getting worse. An entire relationship went by in about four chapters, with almost no development, no emotions, and all of the characters, including Harry, are caricatures. In a nutshell, it's unreadable. 2/10 for the ideas.
hpf2114 chapter 42 . 9/10/2015
Excellent story! One of the best "Catch 22's" out there. Full marks!
jchangpa chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Well this is stupid as it could be, it is clear that you only think Daphne is the only one for Harry. That in escense is not the bad part, but always been bashing Hermione and pairing her with the stupid Ron is really bad. So I quit reading this and all your stories, they simple are the same plot without anything new.
Dionysus013 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This is pretty bad. Tidy this fic the hell up, as is it is unreadable and makes little sense.
GBTtown chapter 30 . 3/22/2015
Guinness is NOT beer! I call Sacrilege!