Reviews for Harry's Menagerie
GBTtown chapter 30 . 3/22
Guinness is NOT beer! I call Sacrilege!
Karax2525 chapter 4 . 2/2
Quittage is not the name of the sport
fadewind chapter 42 . 1/6
I was wondering if it would ever end... I am glad you let us read your fic... it was a fun read for sure.
fadewind chapter 7 . 1/5
So I think I figured out who Lea is... maybe you did this part and cut it in on the older chapters?

It looks like you are starting over - he gets a redo?

in the last chapter it said he died 3 times. I am guessing here: When he first vanquished Voldie as a baby, then with his uncle, when was the third?

Still a worthy read. Thank you for sharing.
fadewind chapter 6 . 1/5
not bad - excited to see what comes next
fadewind chapter 3 . 1/5
Who is Lea?
Snaggledog chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
I am enjoying your story, it has a good plot and many original ideas. The pace of action is good and it has some very good parts. However you need to understand the difference between first and third person points of view when you are writing. You constantly switch between the two and it is very annoying. The words 'I' and 'we' should never be used except in dialogue which is contained within quotes. First person point of view is when Harry is telling the story. Third person point of view is when the author is telling the story about Harry

You should read the books again. Many of J K Rowling's words are misspelled and there is little excuse for it. I started keeping track for the last 3 chapters and here are some examples:
Quittage - Quidditch
floe – floo
splitched –splinched
It is ‘avenged’ not ‘revenged’
dam - damn
smyth – smite
dailey profit – Daily Prophet
dinning –dining - or do you mean dinner?
ment – meant
Zambi – Zabini
allert – alert
OWLs after 5th year, not NEWTs, which are after 7th
secrects keeper – secret keeper
port-key – portkey
Bottom of Ch 19 mentions Harry and friends coming back to Hogwarts for final year. They have two years left
Start of Ch 20 - In canon, Grimmauld Place’s kitchen was in the basement
nargals -nargles
Tom Mavol Riddle – Tom Marvolo Riddle
bier – beer
kayos –chaos

Anyone can miss a few mistakes, it just happens, but if you are not sure of a word it is best to look it up.
WTF chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Definitely needs to be 're-categorized' as crack with all the spelling errors in every paragraph. It jumps around like Mexican jumping beans on steroids!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
This is really good. Poor daphne though.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was good.
selenepotter chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
I'm surprised that Harry has not become a Dark Lord who's M.O. is killing Dumbledore and all his followers.
Kain1994 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Who is Lea? Just showed up in last chapter with no explanation of who or what it is.
Kris chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
"Lord Fartbottom"? Really?
R chapter 42 . 9/24/2014
Wow! You're nuts, but it worked somehow. I still wish you would have stop travel by ice floes - they just don't work in a fireplace and it takes such a long time to get anywhere! (R!)
SilverStarWaters chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Okay I have to say I like the story- but the typos kill it. Floo not floe Quiddich... I have to say I've stopped reading it. Im sure if you look around a little you could find a beta to fix everything for you.