Reviews for The One
u must continue this
bladetri chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
like XD
Mabs1235 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Please continue this story, I really liked it and was looking forward to the battles :(
Winged Dire Wolf7 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
You typed that everyone was left out of their pokeballs but ash didn't return magikarp at the end of the chapter
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Since Misty isn't tagging along, will Ash get Togepi?
Olivia chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Sorry to hear about your news but I have a list of suggestions: Ash would catch a Caterpie, Pichu would evolve into Pikachu and learn both Volt Tackle and Iron Tail and beat Brock and other Gym leaders. Hope to hear from you, Karsten.
Jacob chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Nice job. Totally thought Lucia, Kyogre, or some other water legendary was gonna save him.
Xperior chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
wiki/Cameran_Palace

Cameran Palace is in Kanto on an island in the center of a lake.

Cameran Palace and the town of Rota are located north of Mt. Silver, and is just northwest of Mt. Moon.

Just sayin'
aj2554 chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
keepon doing it
Brighter Dreams chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Well I can't say I'm not disappointed in the hiatus, but I really enjoyed reading the chapters you have posted, so thank you so much for sharing this story with us! Pichu, Charmander, Pidgey, and (my favorite) Magikarp were well represented and written in this story and Ash's character had a lot more potential than in canon. I wish you the best in RL and in your future writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Plz add more chapters it's a really good start of a pichu story
Pikachu564 chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Plz continue, I want to see how this will end my friend.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
This is just really awesome keep it up
mechdjinn chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Very good so far. A lot more focus on story and character development than other strong Ash fics. My only complaint was that you had Ash teaching Pidgey quick attack, even though your Pokedex entry said it already knew it when Ash first caught it.
Squidgod812 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015