Reviews for The One
Olivia chapter 6 . 7/13
Sorry to hear about your news but I have a list of suggestions: Ash would catch a Caterpie, Pichu would evolve into Pikachu and learn both Volt Tackle and Iron Tail and beat Brock and other Gym leaders. Hope to hear from you, Karsten.
Jacob chapter 4 . 6/24
Nice job. Totally thought Lucia, Kyogre, or some other water legendary was gonna save him.
Xperior chapter 5 . 5/23
wiki/Cameran_Palace

Cameran Palace is in Kanto on an island in the center of a lake.

Cameran Palace and the town of Rota are located north of Mt. Silver, and is just northwest of Mt. Moon.

Just sayin'
aj2554 chapter 6 . 5/23
keepon doing it
Brighter Dreams chapter 6 . 5/23
Well I can't say I'm not disappointed in the hiatus, but I really enjoyed reading the chapters you have posted, so thank you so much for sharing this story with us! Pichu, Charmander, Pidgey, and (my favorite) Magikarp were well represented and written in this story and Ash's character had a lot more potential than in canon. I wish you the best in RL and in your future writing.
Plz add more chapters it's a really good start of a pichu story
Pikachu564 chapter 5 . 3/1
Plz continue, I want to see how this will end my friend.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
This is just really awesome keep it up
mechdjinn chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Very good so far. A lot more focus on story and character development than other strong Ash fics. My only complaint was that you had Ash teaching Pidgey quick attack, even though your Pokedex entry said it already knew it when Ash first caught it.
Squidgod812 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
great story!
altonblast5 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Ash seems a lot like a Gary-sue in this story, does he have ANY faults in the story?
altonblast5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
On the first chapter and only have one complaint. Ash is only 10 and im hoping that by being more mature you mean it as a gradual process, not as a Logan's Run like trope.
ChelseaFCBlues chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
You changed it but you missed other references to it later on. I would go through it all and comb through it. The main one I noticed was in chapter 2 I believe when Ash's mum made the comment of battling a charizard.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2015