Reviews for The Wondering Couple
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
excellent story could you please make like an epilogue just for keep looking at the couple in the near future or so i dont complain if you actually wrtie a hole story but anyway axcellent job keep going
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh, this so TOTALLY deserves a sequel! You can't just "power-up" BB and then not DO something with it! Come on!

Okay, lemme check. Do you have any other stories ...

I'm going to see if you've done that. And if you haven't ... I will. A correctly-handled Beast Boy is a Crazy-Powerful Beast Boy! You need to let him strut his stuff, preferably in fending off some badass bad-nasty who's after his pregnant wife.

Okay ... hum ... I'm gonna go ahead and ask for permission to do a sequel. I've done that before (write a sequel to someone else's one-shot), and if you want to check out the technique, just click over to my profile.

Anyway, STELLAR job on the story. (Robin's a jerk.)
xXTheRavensNestXx chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Excellent story :)
AnimeArtist5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I like the story
actually I love it
but robin isn't THAT mean
could you make him a little bit nicer if you make a sequel?
ZazMembrane chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You've got something here you could turn into a full story, not just a one-shot. You could even divide this up into chapters, and then keep going.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That's all! Darn! I was hoping for more.
Jus Sum Dude chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
No understanding of the Dick Grayson character. Absolutely insulting to one of the staples of the DC Universe and one of the most important members of the Teen Titans. Unless you change his name to Damien Wayne, I'm not impressed.
I Tear Paper For Fun chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was a really great story. I don't know if you'd be interested in continuing it, but it ends in a way that you can pick back up again. I'd love to see how Robin truly sees just how amazing Beast Boy and Raven are, with their powers and with raising a kid. It's really cool that they got to travel the world and better themselves, which would actually make for a good episode, or comic book story arc; you've got nice writing skills. Also, I love your description of their new appearances. I can totally see Beast Boy and Raven with that kind of hair :)
ravenxbeastboy chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
More more more I need more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It was nice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Are you going to explian robins behavoir
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Couldn't you have extented this story a bit, or at the least add it to another one, you might get more readers.
Based Bobcat chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
'Dream magic' Awww yeah, Hellblazer reference, Nice!

Wait a sec...
Dream magic involved going on acid in order to go into the dream time right..o.O'?

Nuoh my god, now I want to see a fic with BB and Rae using drugs and how the emoticlones and the Beast react to it.

Glad you're back, Bro.
lunar silver chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
man robin is a prick
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Woah great one-shot I ca only imagine his Gorilla form is King Kong XD

God why is Robin such a bell and why was everyone so tense? :O