Reviews for Digimon Frontier: In Between
silverwolf3432 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
I love this story. I'd really like to see a chapter where Kouji puts himself in harms way to protect/save Kouichi. Update soon
ApricotDragon chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
This is the greatest! Please continue! :)
Asarikou-chan chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Ooh, I liked how long and nice the chapter was. It was relaxing. The twins' flashback was so sweet. I'm surprised tehy didn't comment after what they saw. The development is realistic and the story is going so well. I'm looking forward to reading more and more!

I just have one small point, everytime Kouji decides to talk to his twin(awake that is) sth would happen and interrupt them. It would be fine once or twice but it happened more than natural here. I can't help but feel you force sth to come in between them hehe. It would be nice if they talked just a bit but not to talk at all is a bit nerve-racking. Remember how that Icedevimon interrupted what Kouichi wanted to say. I feel like killing him till now Niahahah.

PS: Too lazy to sign in but that's my ff pen name!
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
and it's a great story I like it ;-p :-) ;-) :-p
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I've always wanted to read and write about what happened between the twins after their initial meeting. I wonder why didn't I see this story before.

Oh well, it's really good :)
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is a good story.
vire chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
nice story, i want to know the story of everyone accept kouichi in their team, so i hope you update this asap :D