Reviews for Before I Even Knew You, I Knew You Were Amazing
Laura chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love!
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So cute, I wish this were canon! loved it
Abby Elyse Samuel chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This story is such a sweet one. At the end, I love how Emmett keeps the story to himself, at least for now. And I love how sensitive Emmett was to Bay's needs, even way back then, when they were children. Emmett just has this intuitive understanding of when to encourage Bay and when to comfort her, and he is always so inspired in the ways he chooses to support her. Bay is so plucky, too. I can see why Emmett immediately falls in love with Bay's spirit. She is admirable, and she always has been. I also enjoy your choice of including Cameron in this story. There's something special about a father and son bond, and seeing how much Emmett enjoys spending time with his dad touches me. His dad seems to be sensitive, like Emmett. That means something. A lot of eight year old boys do not even like girls at that age, but Emmett has always liked girls. I can tell. Sort of in the same way that Bay likes and gravitates towards friends who are boys, I believe Emmett has always liked and gravitated towards friends who are girls. That's something Bay and Emmett share in common. You have written a beautiful story that makes me want more! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It was nice.
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
So adorable! I absolutely love this.