Reviews for The Vorpal Blade
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Oh! It's been a while- but I love how It's going so far!
sjritts chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Well it was a good chapter so I guess you're forgiven. 'Put down the rotten tomato' So cat not-Merlin doesn't quite seem to be on same bandwagon with the others. Which I find curious. And I get she's got these massive headaches and all but seriously if Morgana was even paying half attention she what have two of figured out his secret. Good luck with your writing competition and I look forward to the next chapter.
Thrans chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
I do hope to read more of this... Its very... Intresting doesn't quite fit but it'll have to do. So get typeing, cause your late, your late, for a very important update!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
What will happen next? I can't wait..
Just Crucio It chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I like were you're going with this story and how you write Merlin's mind.
Just Crucio It chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Interesting story.
Blackbird2000 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
*laughs* very nice!
sjritts chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
I have to admit my reaction to Arthur's predicament would be the same as Ebony's, and when Gwen call him cute I would have fallen over laughing. I think Ebony may be onto something when she said everyone had been delayed. The question now is, what is her play? I'm also wondering what other little bits of Merlin's past and internal psyche we're going to get a glimpse at.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Awww... So he really does care. :)
sjritts chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Short, true, but very good. I'm glad you took the time to identify what Those two sides of Merlin's personality were. It is a pretty clear indication of how deep his internal struggles run. Arthur being tiny just continues to be funny. I like that little glimpse at Morgan is childhood And how she dealt with her nightmares. I am curious to see what this version is she keeps trying to avoid. Really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more.
whatswiththemustache chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Oh-my-goodness-is-this-fic-going-Mergana? (LOVED this chapter btw!)
whatswiththemustache chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Oh I just love how Ebony finally figured out how to deal with Emrys...perfect! I must admit that I have no idea who the heck Ebony might be and am dying to find out...wonderful chapter, as usual! :D
whatswiththemustache chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Terrific! I was wondering when Emrys-Merlin would turn up. Great chapter! D
whatswiththemustache chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Mind palace...ooh I just love it. xD
whatswiththemustache chapter 11 . 8/25/2014