Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
awsome story and grats on finnishing it (on some parts of it i couldn't stop laughing) )
sweetchica55 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
sweet
might come back someday chapter 11 . 8/30/2003
Me: Cool!

Ashley: Kinda short...

Me: Yeah, but I liked it.

Ashley: Me too, thanks for the great story!

Me: Yep, thanks!
Death's little side kick chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Hnn, interesting fan fiction, only i read one fanfic with the same title as this one's, and it was about Gundam wing. Anyway, nice story!
evil chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
the frist to chapters of this story were good then came the gay wings i ahte that part but other then that it was good
kinichiwa chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
2 long and 2 stupid
Yunagirl chapter 10 . 4/30/2003
Please update as soon as you can!
Maximilionpegesus chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Dude, U spelled Timbuktuu wrong
might come back someday chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Hey! This is good! Write more, please?
Johanna Gen chapter 9 . 2/3/2003
J: Oh, wow. This is good. Hehe, Meroko (my hottie nieghbor) now has wings too.

Meroko: Stop calling me a hottie! I will never be your boyfriend!*blood red wings unfold and he gives J a death glare* COMPRENDE?

J: I'M NOT LISTENING!Goodbye! I still love the story.
Johanna Gen chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
J:Kewl! *wishes for wings and falls* Ow! *says some not nice words and out come jet black wings* Whoa! *yawns* Me sleepy. *falls asleep*

Yami J:*mouth drops open* Oh, Ra. I didn't think it'd work! Great story. Not so great now that my hikari has wings. Wait, if I get wings... *wishes for wings and falls* Ra preserve me!*starts swaering in ancient Egyptian and out come black wings* Bye! *falls asleep*
Sailor Twilight Star chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
Very good.. and I want more.. The wings are a good touch to give..
Ryo Gin chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
Please write more this is a really good story!

From Ryo
Black Star5 chapter 6 . 12/9/2002
Yami Star! You give me the One Eyed Cat, NOW!

Yami Star: I told you It wouldn't last long. Heeheehee!

*jumps over the chair and tackles Y.S. to the ground* Give it here! Yami! It's mine! I relised you! You owe me! BIG! For the use of my body!

Yami Star- Just be glad I haven't done something really bad with "your body!" *B.S. bites Y.S.'s hand that is holding back her face so she can't see to punch* You little snot nosed brat!

At least I have some morals! Yours must have rotted away along with your body! Now I know what they mean by "Hit your stride 500 years ago!"

Oh! Thats it! Its on now! *gets up and does a dark magician flip in the air to land on the back of a chair in an attack position* You won't live through this one, Hikari! I can finally go find my own choice of the litter! A boy! And I'll use YOUR body to attract him!

*b.s. is laying on the ground trying to keep Y.S. from seeing her shock* You're right, I am worthless and I'm sorry...*picks up some dirt off the floor* but *molds it into a ball* I CAN do THISS! *throughs the dirt in Y.S's face and they roll in a dust cloud until they both faint*

_ Great chappie, update sooooooon *passes out* X_X
Black Star5 chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
hahaha! Good chappie! update soon!