Reviews for Day of the Dead
Lynn chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
How beautiful, but so sad
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Interesting twist.
Cat C chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Beautifully written and I agree totally, don't let Anonymous bother you. This is fiction after all and I think Janeway and Chakotay should have been together anyway. Even Jeri Ryan at the Conns agree that Seven should not have been paired with Chakotay. Keep up your writing - you'e captured them well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Charming. You had me totally suckered until she looked back toward the cave and Chakotay was gone. As for the lunkhead below who apparently can't read, disregard his/her review. S/he seems to think that C/7 is written in stone and enjoys visiting any post-Engame story that's J/C and reminding us of his/her opinion. I had no problem seeing that Chakotay had died BEFORE KJ saw him at the cave, nor would anyone else who paid attention to detail, IMHO. Thanks for another good Voyager story (I loved the previous one as well). You're on a role-let's do another one!
Diosa Alexia chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Wow. This story is wonderfull. Absolutly wonderfull. Don't let those other c/7 reviews get you down. I don't know why the one even reads j/c if he/she doesn't understand it. But that's beside the point. I love this story. The ending was very sad and I didn't see that comming at all so I was very surprised. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Reread the story C/7 was broken up so that J/C could be together. Then Chakotay dies. Same old plot device used in so many pro J/C stories. As far as it being a tribute to friendhip, most friends don't spend days having sex. I really think you shoud reread.
Ananke chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Um,if I read correctly Djinn didn't break up C/7...death did. At least, thats how this C/7er will take it. Beautiful piece. Haunting and a fine tribute to the J/C friendship.
stargazer chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
This is just so beautiful, sad but incredibly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Why do so many of you feel the need to break up Chakotay and Seven. The story was interesting, I would have enjoyed it if you had left C/7 intact. Why must Janeway and Chakotay have a sexual relationship? What is wrong with two mature adults being friends for life? I just don't get the J/C obsession. Such an insult to the characters.