Reviews for You Can Take the Boy Out of Brooklyn
lp chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
this story was remarkable. Thanks so much!
CrazyKater chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
OMG, Kerry. I just finished this story, and I have to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I am a fan of reboots in general, but this was WAY beyond my expectations. I love the updated versions of the boys and how you were able to bring them into our time period while still staying true to their personalities. This was a wonderful journey. You should be proud of what you have accomplished. FANTASTIC job. :)

P.S. I don't know what the original ending looked like, but this one was good. I love "the love" these guys have for each other and how you were able to communicate that up to the very end.
brook5 chapter 19 . 9/2/2015
wow .. well that was a great chapter .. lots of stuff happening there . you put so much work into this story .. thank you for all your time you did . I loved the way you started this story all the way to the way you finished it . you are such a talented writer .. we are very lucky to have you !
BnBfanatic chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
I'm sure the new ending will be worth the wait. :-)
AlaskaMoose chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Hey, this is your work of art. I've loved everything that you've written. I can only imagine that the revised ending will be a great fitting finish for this story.
brook5 chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
great ending kerry ... just how would expect the 2 walking off and taking it slow .. what a great story and you know how I love long stories . I am sure it took you some time to write .. you did there characters as if I was watching it on tv !
AlaskaMoose chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
What can I add but that you are one of my favorite writers in the S&H universe...Gen or Slash. I always get a thrill when I see something new posted by you, either a new story or a new chapter.
brook5 chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
didnt even know you posted! great chapter you can really see that starsky is just totally focused
only on hutch . nicee to see carlson seeing the relationship of starsky and hutch .. the bond .
Mizelle chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
I'm glad to see another chapter of this fic. I really love how you had Carlson's feelings evolve. Thanks for writing and posting.
AlaskaMoose chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
I meant zines, not zones.
AlaskaMoose chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
I love all of your stories. You write the boys' relationship wonderfully and I enjoy the plots of each story. I love that you go deep into the characters' psyche and that the stories are long. If you put your work into zones, I'd buy them. I enjoy gen and slash. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Wow! What a great chapter! Well worth the wait. I love this story! Thank you again!
Paula UK chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
Another great chapter, Kerry. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
I like that Carlson changed his opinion of the guys so completely, and was surprised to do so! :) And I like that he backed Starsky up in the capture of Durniak.
And our Hutch forcing Starsky to make his peace with his brother despite his own wound. Thank goodness he was able to do so before it was too late.
This is a great story, Kerry. I know it's been a major undertaking for you and I want you to know your hard work is much appreciated.
Looking forward to Hutch's physical recovery and Starsky's mental one. It's definitely time for some h/c (and tlc)
brook5 chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
yay.. chapter is posted ... starsky is safe and he has the proof .. what is in store for them now?
manu chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
I can't believe I 'Ve caught up with your story and it ends like that ! It's 1.30 a. , don't you think I deserved one more chapter ? We all deserve a new one soon ! Please ...