Reviews for All the Western Stars
Tritio chapter 60 . 2/2/2021
Thank you so much for writing this entire series. You are a great author and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your work. Thank you for giving me many hours of reading pleasure.
Majestic-MSFC chapter 60 . 1/21/2021
Absolutely brilliant story. Your series is exactly how I’d like to see mass effect series or movie series to go.

I sure hope one day you do another short story about Vara, Liara and Shepard
PatheticJoker chapter 60 . 8/5/2020
Excellent work. Thanks for sharing this and all the effort you put in to the series as a whole. While I would really enjoy seeing how the rest of their children grow up and impact the universe, it feels like this ending is about as close to perfect as you can get.

The only disappointment in this whole series was how we never got more of Miranda. The daughter of the Illusive Man?! I was almost hoping to see a breakout story of her own, but how she was continually brought in was fun too.

Thanks again and best of luck moving forward!
PatheticJoker chapter 23 . 7/30/2020
Really hoped and suspected we might see some familiar faces and there aren’t many still alive at this point. Thanks for bringing Grunt back in.
BastardSonofOdin chapter 60 . 1/7/2020
Fantastic conclusion to one of the best series on this site.

Thank you for writing such a masterpiece.
LITTLEW1NG chapter 60 . 1/13/2019
Just thank you.
TobyTCH chapter 60 . 1/7/2019
Just read your entire Mass Effect Series through for the second time, it's a beautiful piece of work, thank you very much.
nim istar chapter 60 . 8/9/2018
just wanted to say, this story was a far better epilogue to the mass effect trilogy then what bioware crapped out. great job, you dove into uncharted territory and came up with a very solid plotline.
RarespawnZ chapter 60 . 6/27/2018
Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for writing this beautiful work of literature. I found your works recently and spent every waking minute of the last week devouring every last scrap of text, enthralled. The characters are beautifully imagined and deep, so very /real/ in comparison to too many novels of late, and added that extra something that makes your works so special.

Once more, with utmost sincerity, /thank you/ for sharing something so wonderful with us.
Guest chapter 60 . 6/2/2018
This entire series has been by far the best one I had ever read. It is better work then most of legitimate books I have read. I hope you will read this and know u have my gratitude for giving me closure I needed from Mass Effect series. Great fuuckin job.
Momorazor chapter 60 . 6/3/2018
My favorite fanfic story. IMHO good enough to be standalone book. I hope u continue doing this, as u really do have talent. Thanks for giving me of luck for future projects
tango20 chapter 60 . 5/13/2018
I’ve read your entire series and I really enjoyed it. I couldn’t put it down actually. I’m actually sad that it’s over and there’s no more to read. You did an awesome job on writing it and really captured my emotions throughout. Thank you.
TheFraserFir chapter 60 . 11/7/2017
It's been nearly a year since you finished these four stories, Memoirs 1,2,3 & All the Western Stars, but I just feel like I need to put my feelings to text. When I finished replaying Mass effect 3 on the PC back in April of this year I was left with this hole in my chest, and wanting more out of these characters that I had spent weeks with, I decided to search out what other material existed out there about them. These stories were the first Fan-fiction that I read and they convinced me immediately that this medium could be something really special, that it could tell unique and compelling stories independent of the source material. For some reason I had this notion before reading your stories that Fan-fiction was nothing than fluff and irrelevant short stories, but man have I never been more glad to be proven wrong. Especially with 'All the Western Stars' you have crafted a narrative that has affected me as much as any other great space-opera has, and for that I thank you. I have read many other great stories since reading your tale, but none have had such an impact on me as your original compositions. Best of luck in whatever future endeavors you have, and thanks for the memories.
Mister Smallville chapter 21 . 4/2/2017
will we get any major insight to the Salarian War?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 60 . 2/22/2017
Fantastic series, loved the ending.