Reviews for Riddles of the Heart
BlackLadybug225 chapter 9 . 3/16/2020
Wow.. Definitely a roller coaster ride with emotions toward the end. I'm glad all is well despite everything that happened to both of them. An excellent read for Azureshipping.
Bockibear chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
Beautiful story. :3 I would have loved to seen some flashback notes or indications. I got a little confused by the time jumps but that's okay. Wonderful story!
Kagome Avalon chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
At this rate I think that both Seto and Téa need to go to counseling. I know it said end but was that meaning the end of the chapter or end of the story? I think that this is also the longest chapter that I've ever read before.

Does Seto ever find out how Téa and Mokuba first met? What about the merger between Téa's and Seto's company? What about her sisters? I noticed that they are always with friends or somewhere else. Does the scene at the beginning of this chapter go with after Téa and Seto had their argument? Will Téa try again on her project to get it to work and will Seto help her with it? Why did Mokuba want to sleep between the two? Is he afraid of storms or something? If this was the end of the story is there a chance at a possible sequel?
Kagome Avalon chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
That's funny. "There are only a few PERFECT people in the world. The rest... are right-handed!" If that's true then I'm one of the few perfect people. My sister would have been but my Great Grandmother kept putting everything in her right hand, now she's right handed. Here's a question; if perfect people are left handed then does that mean that people who are ambidextrous are only half perfect?
Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
This is a really great story and a great chapter. Is this the end of the story or is there going to be more? It was really sad but also heart warming.

Does Seto ever find out how Téa and Mokuba first met? What about the merger between Téa's and Seto's company? What about her sisters? I noticed that they are always with friends or somewhere else. I thought that they would have been with Téa for a while to grieve the loss of their parents. I know that the girls didn't know them as well as Téa did, but still. Does the scene at the beginning of this chapter go with after Téa and Seto had their argument? Will Téa try again on her project to get it to work and will Seto help her with it?

Sorry if I'm rambling but is this story complete or still a work in progress? I think that I'll stop now.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Great chapter. Although I have a small question. Is Mokuba 8 or 10? Because when he was with Tea he was 8 and when he was back home he was 10. I'm just wondering. I look forward to reading the other chapters now.
Lady-Wicca666 chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
I love this story, it is absolutly amazingly written. Please continue and update soon.
AnzuxSeto chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
PLEASE update this story! its really sweet and i love it!
darkangelwp chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
hurry the hell up and update
Kairi Serenity Dark chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
OMG! That was aesome! So good! This was relaly well thought out and very well written. I love the drama/romance stoires soo much! Nice Job!
Aluranai PhoenixRose chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
*crys* That was so beautiful! I don't think I've ever read a story as good as this! I have to go...gotta find my box of tissues... *promptly blows her nose on a napkin*
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
Absolutely Fantabulous! PLEASE UPDATE! It'd be a shame to see such an amazingly talented writer go to waste! Love your story, and keep up the awsome work! -
noonespecial chapter 9 . 5/13/2005
I know you've probably heard this one too many times, but YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. haha.
Inuyoukai-san chapter 9 . 5/13/2005
you mean "the end" the tw0 most dreadful words in all of fanfiction? please tell me that is not true! that would be way to cruel! don't do this to me you got to update soon rigth? please tell me! in any case if you are gonna update do it soon please!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
This story isnt over is it? I love this story! If its not over could you please update soon? Good luck! _Ja ne!