Reviews for The Long Defeat
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 30 . 4/29
A really great story. It's interesting all along the story and it is well-written.
AnyankaEllie chapter 30 . 12/10/2016
I was enjoying every piece of this story, thank you )
Annie chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Wonderful story. I love the way you describe the little details, the day-to-day interactions between Harry and Draco. And kudos for that last scene with Harry and Ginny.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
"When he orders me to carry the boxes of artifacts and money as if I was a slave."

LMAO! or a son.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Great story so far. Tho I'm a little disappointed in Harry for not understanding what real gratitude is.
chocovic-chu chapter 30 . 3/30/2016
I enjoy reading this story very much. Thanks for sharing!
nini3773 chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
Loved it. Such character development that was amazing blended perfectly with the story line. You are such a great writer.
Roza Negra chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
I LOVED IT SO MUCH I CRIED
Roza Negra chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
I am starting to like the library it is almost like, i am not sure how to explain it but, this other being that pushes ppl in the derection they should go, well not push but more like show them the path they should take. I love it
bloodedlife94 chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
uuhh.
malini85 chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
This story was exquisite n beautiful ... The ending was just so perfect... Harry finally got everything he ever wished for. Draco was finally on board with him as far as his thoughts were concerned... The way u build thier relationship was so slow n natural n perfect... Lucius n Narcissas relationship was extremely sweet n endearing... I just loved the whole story... Would have have loved to read an epilogue .. Ur an incredible writer. Thank you... This has been a complete blessing ..
malini85 chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
Why is Harry being so difficult about the issue of staying in the wizarding world...? I mean he is in love with Draco.. Narcissa has literally welcomed him to be a part of the family... So why? I mean if he leaves them he will lose Draco won't he? I mean even though Draco would probably follow him to the muggle world, Harry doesn't know for sure that he would... More over he knows it would break the Malfoys heart if Draco left n Harry would never be that ungrateful to them... So why would he leave Draco even though he is in love with him knowing that they can't be together if he left? This story is so crazily amazing!
malini85 chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
Sigh! N they made love.. It's 6Am! Damn you! How am I to sleep when ur writing is this incredible...?
malini85 chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Aww that was extraordinarily beautiful! Harry giving up all his fortunes for Draco.. Sigh! Its 5:32AM and I've been reading through the night.. Says hella lot about how brilliant ur story is...
malini85 chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
Lol I love this... Narcissa actually managed to give Lucius a "time out" (punishment) for talking to Harry with such little respect.. Him calling Harry "boy" reminded me creepily of Vernon... Eww. No wonder Harry was so angry...