Reviews for What do I care
Tentaira chapter 19 . 2/22
Hello. I've been following your stories for many, many years now. Nearly 10 years actually. I enjoy your writing immensely, and I would be unbelievably happy if you continued. Also, are you in need of a beta?
MusicIsHarmony chapter 19 . 2/13
What a wonderful Dramione story this is! It's cliche enough to be adorable...but not your stereotypical Dramione story. I love it! Keep writing!
FeeKilico chapter 19 . 2/12
I truly hope that they finally explain about the arrangement. And shut potters mouth permanently...and that Hermione gets rid of the baby...just to cause heartache for him.
Sugarlumpkins chapter 19 . 2/10
Oh my gosh you haven't updated in do lm so long I had to re read the story... Still loved it :)
Aquafroggygirl chapter 19 . 2/10
I'm so happy you updated! I love this story so much!
I was so happy to get an email with an update to this story! You are doing an amazing job, and I can't wait for the next installment:)
Grovek26 chapter 19 . 2/9
Good chapter
roni2010 chapter 19 . 2/8
happy to see new update! can't see the interaction between draco & ginny
HeatherA9 chapter 18 . 2/5
Hi! Just found your story today and read it all the way through! You have a unique perspective! I really enjoyed the idea that Malfoy might have emotions closer to the surface than fan fic authors usually assume. I do hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
malfoy is too out of character i think
would he not be the type that speak less, but his replies are smartass/witty?
right now i feel like potter and malfoy are silly school boys who goes 'ill tell my mum on you'
and those backless arguments
and would you let granger hold her ground for once
she's a strong woman
why is she always crying and hiding behind malfoy's back
Mrs.FeltonForLife chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
plz update story is amazing
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Oh this arrangement thing is not goint to end well I can feel it
Lanaect chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
More please! Wonderful writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
Neeeeeeeeeeddddddd . . . Uppppppppppdaaaaaaattttttttte!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I'm stuck on your story and hope you start to update again, it wonderful
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »