Reviews for What do I care
Daisy Draco Malfoy chapter 8 . 11/12
Hi I love your story and I'm all for both characters acting OC but Hermione is too weak even as a female and to drive home the blow she gets pregnant making her even weaker and portraying Draco and Harry as alpha males. I just wish she could be able to stand up for herself as the strong person she is. But good writing overall
roxy.neer chapter 5 . 10/23
Hermione is quite pathetic and Harry isn't Harry.
Tami chapter 19 . 10/18
Hello, i want to say this is the most cuteness fic i ever read! I'm from brasil, and i love it! Please finnish the fic! I really need to know how they will fix all that mess! Thank you!
mvs0706 chapter 19 . 10/8
Just found and very much enjoyed - do hope you will continue at some point
i absolutely love your story! please update soon
Dauntless4eva chapter 7 . 8/2
This is the saddest chapter of a Fanfiction I have ever read...I feel like satan ripped out my soul and ate it in front of me. Oh my god I'm crying so hard. This is a really good story so far by the way.
I love this story and hope you find the time to update your story is amazing
theneurotransmitters chapter 11 . 5/27
Rereading this story for probably the 10th time and I just love so many things about this chapter. Draco's shyness has to be the cutest, endearing thing and your taking the time with his development paid off perfectly. My favorite moment is when Hermione has the window open and he stares. Or when he follows her and doesn't know quite why then stutters - ah, so adorable. And it really wouldn't be so satisfying without the build up. I know this story is really old, but I always find myself coming back for a re-read. Really is my favorite D/Hr story around!
yay you're back, I'curious ho it will all turn out!
TheCandeP397 chapter 19 . 3/30
I'm so in love with this story, you've got me completely hooked! please update soon!
Thank you for updating again I love this story and have read it several times I hope you are able to update soon
sallydanz13 chapter 19 . 3/2
love where you're taking the story, it's fantastic! I can't wait to see how the malfoys react to draco's relationship with hermione! update soon please
Tentaira chapter 19 . 2/22
Hello. I've been following your stories for many, many years now. Nearly 10 years actually. I enjoy your writing immensely, and I would be unbelievably happy if you continued. Also, are you in need of a beta?
MusicIsHarmony chapter 19 . 2/13
What a wonderful Dramione story this is! It's cliche enough to be adorable...but not your stereotypical Dramione story. I love it! Keep writing!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »