Reviews for What do I care
AshTay1406 chapter 20 . 5/6
Please please please finish this story
I love this story and I check in often for updates I hope you can get back to writing it soon
satschi92 chapter 20 . 2/22
Hey Serpentina,
read your whole story - what do i care - in the last 24hours; had a lot of fun and i am looking forward to the next chapters and the end of the story (even if i dont expect it in the next few years, looking at your usual AN at the end of the chapters ;) )
I really like your way of turning Harry into arrogant and Draco into the sweet one so slowly and smooth that it really works out for both.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/12
Please please please finish this story! I wanna know what you think should happen next!
CP chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Pls update fast! Can't wait for the story to finish! It's really good. :)
19seventythree chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Thank you for the new chapter! I have just read it after re-reading the entire story from the beginning. Can't wait for the next update. 14 years you have been working on this!
Samolly chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
So glad you picked this up again!
alysha.a.kent chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
I am entirely too obsessed with this story! I've been dying to know if Harmione ever plans on telling harry about her pregnancy and also if she will allow ginny and/or ron be her friends again! Please keep up the good work!
meldisil chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
So sweet. Thanks for the new chapter!
Grovek26 chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
Lovely chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Wow, I guessed right that your home language was German when I realised that English was not your native tongue.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
This story is intriguing, but you really need to edit it carefully. You've used some words that are not the words that you mean because they look similar but are completely different to your intended meaning. Also, you need some work on verb tenses and sentence structure. I can see that English is not your native tongue by reading the text. English can be difficult for people who speak other languages as their mother tongue. We English-speakers don't realise that so much of how to use the language is ingrained just from everyday use as opposed to following rules- we hear that a sentence is wrong without really being able to say why.

But thank you for making the effort to creatively write in another language. It's very brave. I look forward to when you'll be able to have this edited and beta-ed (But I'm still going to keep reading in the mean time because I'm intrigued by the plot).
Ariana 014 chapter 20 . 10/26/2016
YAY! Another chapter! When I saw the email I could barely believe my eyes. What a wonderful read. Short and sweet. Very happy to see where the relationship is progressing and super happy to hear you already know where you want to go with this story, you just need to map out the trail to get there. Looking forward to more surprise emails about updates. Thank you for bringing a wonderful smile to my face this morning.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
That's right Draco protect your boo.
Mad2008 chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
Great fic, can't wait for the next update.
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »