Reviews for What do I care
Guest chapter 12 . 10h
Wow, I guessed right that your home language was German when I realised that English was not your native tongue.
Guest chapter 10 . 11h
This story is intriguing, but you really need to edit it carefully. You've used some words that are not the words that you mean because they look similar but are completely different to your intended meaning. Also, you need some work on verb tenses and sentence structure. I can see that English is not your native tongue by reading the text. English can be difficult for people who speak other languages as their mother tongue. We English-speakers don't realise that so much of how to use the language is ingrained just from everyday use as opposed to following rules- we hear that a sentence is wrong without really being able to say why.

But thank you for making the effort to creatively write in another language. It's very brave. I look forward to when you'll be able to have this edited and beta-ed (But I'm still going to keep reading in the mean time because I'm intrigued by the plot).
Ariana 014 chapter 20 . 13h
YAY! Another chapter! When I saw the email I could barely believe my eyes. What a wonderful read. Short and sweet. Very happy to see where the relationship is progressing and super happy to hear you already know where you want to go with this story, you just need to map out the trail to get there. Looking forward to more surprise emails about updates. Thank you for bringing a wonderful smile to my face this morning.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 20 . 10/25
That's right Draco protect your boo.
Mad2008 chapter 19 . 9/1
Great fic, can't wait for the next update.
SkyeMoor chapter 10 . 3/29
I don't mind the no dumbledore... but I do mind being somewhat unsure if the Dark Lord is still alive. Is this post-Voldies death or not?
SkyeMoor chapter 8 . 3/29
I'm not sure why, but the breakup between Harry and Hermione seemed to hurt more than reading anything, ever, between Ron and Hermione. (okay, maybe not every single thing, but nearly everything).

Did Harry intentionally get her pregnant?
I tried to jump a few chapters to get over the whole "I don't know what these new feelings are coming from" thing, but no. Now it is just annoying. Why the f* isn't Hermione trying to explain what happened? She just denies Harry's accusings but never really try to explain, neither to him or Ron. Not that she would want anything to do with them after their behavior towards their supposed best friend, but come on..! And Draco being all emotional and sweet (which really is just really ooc, me not like), Hermione just stands there and says nothing. You write really well, but I can't read the overload of drama anymore..
Daisy Draco Malfoy chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Hi I love your story and I'm all for both characters acting OC but Hermione is too weak even as a female and to drive home the blow she gets pregnant making her even weaker and portraying Draco and Harry as alpha males. I just wish she could be able to stand up for herself as the strong person she is. But good writing overall
Clover1302 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Hermione is quite pathetic and Harry isn't Harry.
Tami chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Hello, i want to say this is the most cuteness fic i ever read! I'm from brasil, and i love it! Please finnish the fic! I really need to know how they will fix all that mess! Thank you!
mvs0706 chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
Just found and very much enjoyed - do hope you will continue at some point
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
i absolutely love your story! please update soon
Dauntless4eva chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This is the saddest chapter of a Fanfiction I have ever read...I feel like satan ripped out my soul and ate it in front of me. Oh my god I'm crying so hard. This is a really good story so far by the way.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2015