Reviews for What do I care
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2020
i know that this story hasn’t been updated in four years. but i’m BEGGING YOU. finish it and give me some closure, PLEASE?
KagedIn chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
Interesting and I would definitely love to see more, though I'm also seeing it's been quite a while since this has been updated...hope you may one day pick it back up.
eshal chapter 20 . 8/7/2019
wait ahhh is this the last episode?
jakgarden2002 chapter 20 . 3/10/2019
A really good story. Any chance that you will finish it?
Alejandra chapter 20 . 1/8/2018
Siguela por favor
Me encanta es muy buena tu historia
Porfi porfi
Althea Royals chapter 20 . 5/6/2017
Please please please finish this story
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2017
I love this story and I check in often for updates I hope you can get back to writing it soon
satschi92 chapter 20 . 2/22/2017
Hey Serpentina,
read your whole story - what do i care - in the last 24hours; had a lot of fun and i am looking forward to the next chapters and the end of the story (even if i dont expect it in the next few years, looking at your usual AN at the end of the chapters ;) )
I really like your way of turning Harry into arrogant and Draco into the sweet one so slowly and smooth that it really works out for both.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Please please please finish this story! I wanna know what you think should happen next!
CP chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Pls update fast! Can't wait for the story to finish! It's really good. :)
19seventythree chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Thank you for the new chapter! I have just read it after re-reading the entire story from the beginning. Can't wait for the next update. 14 years you have been working on this!
vtgator chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
So glad you picked this up again!
alysha.a.kent chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
I am entirely too obsessed with this story! I've been dying to know if Harmione ever plans on telling harry about her pregnancy and also if she will allow ginny and/or ron be her friends again! Please keep up the good work!
meldisil chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
So sweet. Thanks for the new chapter!
Grovek26 chapter 20 . 10/28/2016