Reviews for The Stairs Need Fixing and So Does My Time Turner
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was hilarious! Death by Rubik's Cube and Potionsco were my favorite bits. Oh, and the repititions of "oh, I shouldn't have said that" were just great. Well done!
Alyx Carlton chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I don't really like this. I mean the idea was alright, but I thought that you were too repetitive, and everyone was completely out of character. I'm not trying to be mean, just truthful.
duj chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
LOL, still cute after all these years.
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
so funny! :D
mochieay chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
that was awesome. By far my favorite fic. I think that i liked Voldies death best though.
ausername chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the "defeat by Rubik's cube." :-D
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
rather amusing! I always enjoy a good laugh.
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was slightly gross. And a bit cheesy. And 95 points doesn't even begin to make up for 500. But I LOVED her catch-phrase. I'm not sure if you meant it to be funny or not but I couldn't stop laughing when she said to Dumbledore 'I shouldn't have told you that.' Seriously, it was amazing.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
brilliantly funny. you should do fics like this more often!
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hermione is a bit ditzy, isn't she...
ReadItForFun chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
hahaha i lol'd at the epilogue!

and went all sigh-ish at the end ]
michi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
"But first, there is the small matter of a visit to the loo."

LOL. Somebody is venting their anger after reading one too many bad stories, hmm?
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I think someone's been overdosing on Harry Potter! I liked the "where are they now" part best. Hope that reality treats you well.
Timra chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I am really not so found of SSHG movies but this was kind of funny with everyone going Oh I shouldn't have said that all of the time. well it is well written any way
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/3/2004