Reviews for Gods and Devils and Wild Horses, Oh My
havn'tread chapter 1 . 7/22
so long as ranma stay human i should be okay with this story
ews1 chapter 4 . 7/23
It was a good chapter even without the action. If Serafall sees Ranma change will she start to try and recruit him as a magical girl?
very good
Sadly broke chapter 4 . 7/18
Personally I would find it hilarious if Koneko ended up developong a crush on Ranma- don't much care for the whole 'loli' thing, but her crushing on him and him being terrified of her is just too good. Especially if/when she learns of his fear of cats and likely takes it upon herself to cure him of it bwahahahahahaha!

Anyway good chapter and good story so far, I will admit it is a guilty pleasureof mine as well, but that's the best kind of pleasure, yeah? Looking forward to more. Wish I had money to donate to encourage more progress, sadly I'm broke at the mo.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/15
So I guess Cologne had no idea it was a school with devils in it?
fellow chapter 2 . 7/12
Awesome chapter. Also, "The Girl Who Loved" is the best Sailor Moon x Harry Potter crossover ever. It is hilarious to the extreme, but also action packed and with serious and the occasional touching moment.
iceland chapter 4 . 7/12
good story to read and wonder how ranma deals with the stray devils or will he tell rias about the the stray devils killing 50 people.
nushadir chapter 4 . 7/13
I like your style of writing. You got whole idea of writing of everyday activities wrapped up. Show important things with a sprinkle of everyday humor - this is good.
Did you choose Rias as a part of relationships only because of her similarity with Ranma's cursed form? As it stands for me, she is VERY overused character, so it would be hard to find any new angles in her person, even in crossover fic. While she is one of main characters in canon DxD, she is also one of the most boring ones - there is no depth in her, only tits, and even plot devices can't fix it. Only total rewriting of character. She has no real ambitions, as it was noted in Fahad09 fic "A Demon Lord's Hero" (and I didn't find her ambition in canon good enough - really,“My goal for the near future is to live as the next Gremory head, and to win in each Rating Game
battle.” - she is the heiress of Gremory already! And no one wins every battle.) But she is one of the easiest to write about - her character is detailed in canon well enough. So why did you choose her, only for her looks?

Best regards, nushadir
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 7/13
Well, went to patreon and looked for your moniker. Didn't find squat. Did you take it down?
listohain chapter 4 . 7/12
Very good chapter, thanks for continue this story.
Dragonhulk chapter 4 . 7/12
Heh, love it. This is my second favorite story of yours, coming in right behind Wild Wolf, so I always do a little cheer when I see it updated.
LL chapter 4 . 7/12
Oh Raynare...number one rule in ranmaverse is nobody lay a hand on Kasumi... Or else that person face the might and insanity that is the Wrecking Crew.
Sorrow chapter 4 . 7/12
Huh, started reading this yesterday, just before you updated. Fun. Thanks!
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 7/12
Boy Raynare is one dead girl. Beautiful outside, but inside butt ugly. I am surprise that Kasumi is not going to be part of this harem.
habibali123 chapter 4 . 7/12
Thanks for Chapter!

Thanks for making this Nice Chapter!
Yes Ranma! Beat Her Down!

About Patreon site. I don't trust that site. I Trust to [Send Money] from PayPal better.