Reviews for Gods and Devils and Wild Horses, Oh My
ShadowRyan chapter 6 . 3/3
Man I love your stories quite abit and I re-read them every now and then between postings. But I find holding a story hostage for money is kinda mean. Especially for us people who don't have it. Just thought I'd put that out there cause I did read what the story was about on your page and thought "Holy shit that sounds awesome! It's a must read!" But then I found I had to pay for it. That could actually get you in trouble if some asshole finds out because your technically being paid for Ranma and One Piece stories even if the idea is your own your being paid for something someone else has a license to.
I hope that this updates soon, but feel free to take your time. The quality of the updates is excellent, and the fact that each one is the length of a short novel is really impressive. Jusenkyo as God's Grave was not something I saw coming, but it was a nice touch, as are the little references and Ranma being believably strong, which so many authors fail to do. 8.5/10, wish the chapters weren't long enough to be fics of their own. Still, will be followed with anticipation.
Kamencolin chapter 6 . 2/23
Keep up the good work
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/20
Okay, Michael's a fucking idiot.

He knows, for a fact, that God created the Gears, along with everything else in the DxD setting.

Let's just digest that one for a second; *he knows it for a fact*.

But he actually kicked out the Gear itself, not just Asia, because it heals devils.

Moron.
amerdism chapter 6 . 2/20
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Now your getting to the beginning of the canon storyline which is good to see, a pity Ranma and those close to him won't become a different race, it could have been more interesting but also understandable.
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 2/19
Ah, I needed this and didn't even realize it. Yeah, I needed to read a good Ranma fic and this was it. Well, thanks for writing this, going to try your other ones, and bye for now.
Awesome story. I like the interactions betwixt the characters that matters. The interactions and fight scenes are well written. I just ask to add akene into the mix romantically. Can you speed up to the rizer issue soon?
Will ranma and team at least gives themore of a power up or long life. I really hope Rias, Akeno, tiamt and koroka become romantically involved.
rinnegan18 chapter 6 . 1/19
awesome story
More more more
god of all chapter 6 . 1/14
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 1/8
This was amazing. Sorry about the lack of meaningful review, so I'll just let my Favorite and Follow speak for me.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Atention chapter 6 . 1/5
Again great job. Now things are getting started. But one thing I would like to ask. What shall happen to the pervert trio? Will Issei stay with them even with having to deal with other matters or will he leave them and they be lost to the dark realm of the forgotten? I only have watched Ranma so I really don't know what happens in canon to the other two. But I plead with you not to leave them even if they don't contribute more then just comedic relief I would appreciate keeping them around in some way.
salishious chapter 6 . 1/5
I am loving this story... I cant wait for the relation to the defeated Saffron and Riser
FreeReading chapter 6 . 1/4
Great Chapter love the the story, Even miles away and hidden from him Gemma still continues to mess with Ranma's life haha. I like how Ranma does not let that hold him back and obsess over his hatred over Gemma no instead he just says forget he moves on not really forgiving him but not really bothering to care about him either. Gabriel on quest of Punish-err, i mean Justice, yes against Gemma is just really amusing to me and I love it. Like how the whole church is just reacting to her and her acts of divinity, Let's go retrieve Excalibur oh and a little side stop for a smiting while we are out. Of course the other Factions reactions to her little trip are just as amusing. Kiba little Kuno moment also pretty entertaining with him blowing the whistle on himself and Tsubaki. Ranma's training with Koneko looks interesting and shows some interesting development with she helps Ranma overcome his problem and how he deals with her help. The scene with Akeno and Shampoo is also just great with how it shows the line in the sand between Gremory and the Amazon, of course Mousses timing and actions just on the nose for comedy. Ranma relationship to Rias is progress well with how the two relate and talk, and how Ranma feels about it affects his relationship with Saeko is very intriguing. The Scene with Ranma's Curse being studied was great and mesmerizing making me want to read more like will he be able to call upon all the personalities and abilities of the ones who fell in the great battle, will get some kinda massive cheat skill against other kinds of magic I don't know but I am brimming with curiosity. The fight scene with Fallen were great, Saeko's battle with Freed was very interesting and action packed, followed by Ranma's beating of Raynare was very nice and good set off for Issei becoming more involved. Overall great chapter cannot wait for the next one.