Reviews for Gods and Devils and Wild Horses, Oh My
Treant Balewood chapter 8 . 3h
'Heh, the only gal he never glomped thinking she was [Akane] was Kodachi' Shampoo I think. 'a pair of [paint] already lay out' pants I think. 'one finger moving down to graze across her [cleft ash] she stiffened' cleft ass maybe not sure? I must have missed this coming out tho I'm not sure how thanks for writing, and looking forward to the next chapter!
Shin chapter 8 . 4/16
awwww...I wanted to see the bastard get cleaved in half and see how that would effect the situation since it woulda been his own damn fault for pissing off Ranma like that...oh well next time, next time.
xbox432 chapter 8 . 15h
Heh, as soon as Riser teleported into the room the thought "This gonna be gooood." flashed through my mind. :D Still, a bit odd that Ranma had such a hard time hitting Riser... I'd think with his usual method of standing still while sneering, that the guy wouldn't be able to dodge someone of Ranma's skill. Ah well, guess it just means that Riser is going to be alive for long enough to cause some more trouble.

Also, I'm liking the interactions between Gabriel and the others. I'm kinda curious as to how and Kasumi got along actually. Maybe having her there will stabilize a few things? What am I saying, Ranma is involved, there ain't nothin' but escalation on the horizon.

Lastly, you kept spelling "curse" and "curses" as "cruse" and "cruses".
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 4/16
Lol he asked for that...riser just became a crying bitch XD
nartuo chapter 8 . 4/14
great story so far keep it up
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 8 . 4/16
Oh that was pure Ranma Nibun No Ichi. You have so beautifully captured the essence of the Nerima wrecking crew characters. Despite the chapter being shorter that I would have liked it was a total blast to read. It also opens up an avenue for at least one way for Rias to get out of the Marriage to Riser Phenex.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 4/15
I can't say I am a fan of that final scene but the chapter overall was good.
Catter the Mad chapter 1 . 4/15
I love the chemistry joke that was great.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 7 . 4/14
Really loved the ending to this chapter. It looks like things are starting to move along and in a way that I definitely didn't predict.
That ending was marvellous.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 8 . 4/13
Ohh I wonder what happen next as Riser think is Rias...

Also poor Ranma that is almost rape for him so I totally get his anger, At least he doesn’t know about the swords!
Bob chapter 8 . 4/11
Glorious ! Betcha the phenex are going to be mad about the arm thing .
Tried?
I do think Riser succeeded there.
Gem Warrior chapter 8 . 4/12
Oh my god... I love the entire chapter. Looks like Riser made the biggest mistake of his life. I can't wait to see the next chapter in this wild ride.
I wonder what the relationship between Saffron and Riser is? I also wonder if Gekkaja has the ability to lock away a Phenex regeneration and the Kinjakon has the ability to remove that lock? Ranma does not have any luck when it comes to male Phenex it almost alway come to the point where he ties his best to kill them. I hope there is a different reaction when it comes to the female ones.
Well Sirzech plan did not work at all and it almost cost Riser his life(he should of lost both arms and his package before he got away). I do wonder which maou will come first Serafall or Sirzech. I do hope it be a funny event when they meet Ranma for the first time.