Reviews for Gods and Devils and Wild Horses, Oh My
Balagor chapter 4 . 9/29
This reads as a very interesting story (and in good English too). Not the normal stations of the cross, so I am hopefully anticipating its continuation.
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 9/9
Great story so far! I just saw your not from last chapter about Ranma and co. never becoming Devils or anything else more supernatural. That made me very happy. Keep up the good work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 2 . 9/9
Nice story so far! But please, please, please don't turn Ranma and and co. into Devils. Its a power-up that they don't strictly need, and it really doesn't mesh with Ranma's whole "Train to get stronger" thing. If he happened to become a devil because he took a mortal wound, Ranma could probably run with it. But as it is, I'm loving the idea of a couple of humans being the champions of humanity in Kuoh Academy.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 3 . 8/10
Just FYI age of consent for Japan is 13 but there is also a law that prohibits adults from having sex with girls 16 and under so a 17 year old girl is perfectly legal in Japan. Love your stories BTW.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 8/9
Great shit so far.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 4 . 8/8
Not bad.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 4 . 8/7
Holy crap! Cant wait to see what happens next
I want to see Ranma start explaining all he learned so far to the chief and the former Nerima cop... their reactions would be interesting... that was one of the things that got me with the Destiny vs Chaos, where he also worked with the cops... did not really feel he explained enough to them, at least 'on screen', as I were, where us readers saw it.
havn'tread chapter 1 . 7/22
so long as ranma stay human i should be okay with this story
ews1 chapter 4 . 7/23
It was a good chapter even without the action. If Serafall sees Ranma change will she start to try and recruit him as a magical girl?
very good
Sadly broke chapter 4 . 7/18
Personally I would find it hilarious if Koneko ended up developong a crush on Ranma- don't much care for the whole 'loli' thing, but her crushing on him and him being terrified of her is just too good. Especially if/when she learns of his fear of cats and likely takes it upon herself to cure him of it bwahahahahahaha!

Anyway good chapter and good story so far, I will admit it is a guilty pleasureof mine as well, but that's the best kind of pleasure, yeah? Looking forward to more. Wish I had money to donate to encourage more progress, sadly I'm broke at the mo.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/15
So I guess Cologne had no idea it was a school with devils in it?
fellow chapter 2 . 7/12
Awesome chapter. Also, "The Girl Who Loved" is the best Sailor Moon x Harry Potter crossover ever. It is hilarious to the extreme, but also action packed and with serious and the occasional touching moment.
iceland chapter 4 . 7/12
good story to read and wonder how ranma deals with the stray devils or will he tell rias about the the stray devils killing 50 people.